Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Your most embarrasing moment!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

myself

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 2:06 pm
Thanks for the laugh, all of you. I actually just came across a woman with her skirt in her panties last week, she was on a busy road and I am certain that many people saw her. I met her just as she was entering her front path so didn't think it necessary to mention anything. Not a very pleasant sight! I keep on checking my skirt on my way out ever since......!

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 2:49 pm
My dh, my sis and I were involved in an accident on the thruway, at a VERY busy Sunday in the summer, and we quickly exited the car since it started smoking. After a minute I realized that I was without a sheitel, and very bald, I quickly put s/th on my head and begged my sister to get it for me, but since her glasses had fallen off, she was waiting for me to help her. We were both yelling at each other until she went in got my wig and then I got her glasses!

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 2:51 pm
An embarrassing story that happened to my teacher. She heard that all the girls in the class were saying tehillim for someone who was very sick, and she pulled me aside that she feels very bad, and wants to know who it is. She felt very awkward when I told her it was actually my father !

soulful music

Post Tue, Jan 26 2010, 5:45 pm
bnm wrote:
I was standing on the busiest corner of 13th avenue when I noticed my bright pink slip at my ankles!

oh boy embarrassed embarrassed

Carefulmom

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 5:52 pm
Well this happend to me today...I immediately thought of this thread. I bought new things lately and when I tried them on they fit fine. Now 3 weeks later the skirt is big. I wore it anyway to work today and a chassidishe man came to bring a delivery and I don't know why but being cramped over the computer I stretched. Well he was talking to me when I did that and all of a sudden he turned his face away. As you can imagine when I stretched he had a good view of my stomach. I quickly put my hands down and continued talking as if nothing happend.

freshie

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 6:17 pm
tweety99 wrote:
I was once staying in a friends house whos mother was very clean and orderly. I was about 12 at the time.
my friend and I were helping to serve on friday night and as I was walking out the kitchen my friend decided it would be funny to give me a shock and hide round the corner and say "boo!" so I decided to get her back.
I hid round the corner and as I heard her coming (well I thought it was her...) I jumped and said "BOO!" and it was her mother! and she was coming out of the kitchen with a big pot of soup!!!! which of course spilt on the floor!! embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed
I was sooo embarresed!!!!!

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

MommyZ

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 6:47 pm
Something I can not share here embarrassed

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 6:48 pm
MommyZ wrote:

You should revive the thread with anonymous posting allowed...I have something to post there too embarrassed

Pamela

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 7:10 pm
Thanks for the laughs!! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Thumbs Up

ROCHELLE

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 7:32 pm
After my baby was born I went to Am Byisroel kimpeturin place in New Square. One morning when I came into the feeding room to feed my baby the nurse told me that my baby is very jaundice so I should go 'upstairs' to take a bili rubin (blood test.) I was under the impression that 'upstairs' meant the second floor of Am Byisroel and that is where you can take the bili rubin, so I just took the baby from her and started going without even thinking twice what I am wearing. The receptionist came to accompany me in the elevator. I was wondering why she was taking me through a different elevator then usual. But very soon I got my answer. After a minute the elevator opened up and I almost died!! I found myself at the front desk in the waiting room of Refuah Health Center (which is right above am byisroel) wearing a nightgown, and a night robe over it, and a sleeping turban.

My question still remains why the receptionist couldn't make me aware of where exactly she was taking me!

MommyZ

Post Wed, Jan 27 2010, 8:16 pm
Mimisinger wrote:
MommyZ wrote:

You should revive the thread with anonymous posting allowed...I have something to post there too embarrassed

Should I? Mine is unbelievably embarrassing and inappropriate.

Carefulmom

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 9:59 am
There is another thread somewhere, either in Mikva or another one that does have amother enabled.

busydev

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 10:32 am
mummy-bh wrote:
cuteson wrote:
here goes:
my DH dropped me off in front of a store to get something I came out of the store w/o thinking twice ran to the car and sat in, only realizing that another man was sitting there, obviously my car was the same car, just parked right behind this one....
I one heard a story (unsubstantiated!) about a similar incident happening to a woman as she was coming out of the mikva building! embarrassed

This happened to my best friend/mother. My parents and my best friends parents have the same car. my friend was going to mikva before her wedding and my mother was going to mikva. my friend ran out and hopped into the car with my father. then my father said something and she went oops and went to her car that was pulled up right behind.

Carefulmom

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 11:15 am
For the ladies who wanted to post amother. Cookies and Cream bumped up the thread where you can post amother. Looking forward to reading.... Wink

Pooh

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 12:53 pm
I didnt marry my husband civilly for immigration status reasons, and when I got pregnant, someone adviced me not to ever mention that I was married or else they would deny my medicaid application if I cant show them my marriage papers (or who knows what) so at every visit at the doctor I had to endure busha for basically looking very much jewish and religious but claiming that I am a single mother.

nebuch my mom I made her go through such embarrassment when I was giving birth and she was filling out some papers!!! I had warned her about my "marital status" so she had to claim that we dont know who the father of my baby is !!!! I feel so bad for her really!

what can I say, kaparat avonot!

DovDov

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 1:06 pm
Clarissa wrote:
Tehilla wrote:
Pineapple wrote:
I once walked in to the bathroom (door was partily opened) to find someone sleeping on the toilet shock

I had a roommate once who fell asleep like that. the other roommate and I were up late talking and we were starting to wonder if everything was okay in there...when she walks out with a huge red spot on her forehead. it was about 2am and she had fallen asleep, fell slightly forward and banged her head on the wall...or something to that affect.
My old boyfriend went in to use the bathroom very late at night (or early in the morning), was so tired that he passed out and fell on the radiator, got 3rd degree burns and required major plastic surgery. People should never go to sleep in the bathroom, I guess.

No, this is why people shouldn't have radiators hot enough to cause third degree burns. What about a child? What if an adult slipped on water in the bathrom? What if someone had a seizure?

libramom

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 1:29 pm
heard this story from DH

his friend was at a wedding that the chasson (from a well known yeshiva) had this fancy clip-on microphone so ppl will hear him at the chuppa saying - "harey at mekudeshet" etc.

well, it wasn't turned off and he goes into the yichud room.

so the bride asks him - how do I look?
and he: you look amazing but you would look wayyy better without the dress on....

no need to say that all the guests heard the entire conversation.

busydev

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 1:34 pm
libramom wrote:
heard this story from DH

his friend was at a wedding that the chasson (from a well known yeshiva) had this fancy clip-on microphone so ppl will hear him at the chuppa saying - "harey at mekudeshet" etc.

well, it wasn't turned off and he goes into the yichud room.

so the bride asks him - how do I look?
and he: you look amazing but you would look wayyy better without the dress on....

no need to say that all the guests heard the entire conversation.

OMG LOL Rolling Laughter thats horrible tho!!! poor couple embarrassed

libramom

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 1:41 pm
oh just remembered another one.

we were on vacation in europe witha bunch of other ppl we didn't know.
a few of them being frum young couples.
we got off the tour bus and realized that this young woman (who was wearing a white skirt) had a huge blood stain on the back of it.
beats me why her husband didn't try to help her cover it up, cuz it was just too obvious!

I could def. not go up to her and tell her (although thats not usually my policy)

now everybody knew that their vaction was OVER!!!

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Jan 28 2010, 3:17 pm
Pooh wrote:
I didnt marry my husband civilly for immigration status reasons, and when I got pregnant, someone adviced me not to ever mention that I was married or else they would deny my medicaid application if I cant show them my marriage papers (or who knows what) so at every visit at the doctor I had to endure busha for basically looking very much jewish and religious but claiming that I am a single mother.

nebuch my mom I made her go through such embarrassment when I was giving birth and she was filling out some papers!!! I had warned her about my "marital status" so she had to claim that we dont know who the father of my baby is !!!! I feel so bad for her really!

what can I say, kaparat avonot!

You definitely should have mentioned your husband as the father, married or not, I am sure it can cause lots of guardian issues once e/th is settled, no?
Page 5 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics