Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
WHERE IS THE BEAR THREAD?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 6:57 pm
Why can't I find it, even with advanced search?

I've been in bed all week with a virus & I could really use some entertainment!

Thank you!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
Why can't I find it, even with advanced search?

I've been in bed all week with a virus & I could really use some entertainment!

Thank you!

It wasn't a “bear thread”. It was someone’s thread where she was seeking input and support and it was turned into a joke. OP was hurt. It was locked.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:28 pm
Here you go

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....43484

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:31 pm
Is it just me? Aside from it being so not nice to op, The “humor” on that thread was so not funny. I felt like I was reading my 7th graders and her friends.

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:34 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Is it just me? Aside from it being so not nice to op, The “humor” on that thread was so not funny. I felt like I was reading my 7th graders and her friends.

Don’t you think there’s been more than enough rehashing and over reacting today?

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:35 pm
amother Seafoam wrote:
Here you go

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....43484

It was locked for a reason. It was not a joke, and it was in beyond poor taste. Why would you post it again, for someone to laugh at the OPs expense?

amother
Seafoam

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:38 pm
Ema of 5 wrote:
It was locked for a reason. It was not a joke, and it was in beyond poor taste. Why would you post it again, for someone to laugh at the OPs expense?

No, you can chose to interpret it that way. She wants to laugh about bears as clearly stated in her post

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:39 pm
amother Seafoam wrote:
No, you can chose to interpret it that way. She wants to laugh about bears as clearly stated in her post

She can want to laugh about whatever she wants, but she should find her entertainment somewhere else. That OP was VERY hurt.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:40 pm
amother Seafoam wrote:

Are you one of the comedians on that thread? You seem defensive..

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 7:41 pm
I sincerely hope that thread gets hidden or removed.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 8:01 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:

No, you are not the only one. Yes, it read as though it was written by a group of preteens snickering over their inside jokes that they think is the funniest thing ever written but in actuality everyone else is rolling their eyes at how not funny those jokes actually are.

amother
Cognac

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 8:03 pm
Seriously enough about this thread. All of you speaking badly about the “bullies” are no better yourselves. Get off of your high thrones oh holier than thou posters. You’re spewing lashon hara all over the place.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 8:07 pm
amother Cognac wrote:
Seriously enough about this thread. All of you speaking badly about the “bullies” are no better yourselves. Get off of your high thrones oh holier than thou posters. You’re spewing lashon hara all over the place.

Please. No one mentioned bullies except you. Just the poor taste and humor of it. Pretty pathetic for it to have gone on as long as it did, not to mention quite juvenile.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics