Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Question about American Dream
1  2  Next

ChumHen

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:00 am
kids want to go
I've never been there

I see the website but from a frum perspective -
What exactly is it?
All indoor?
is it amusement or what?
prices?
crowd?
which age appropriate?

considering for midwinter

Can anyone help me, thank you!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:02 am
It's a mall with lots of activities in it. There are all different things to do for different age ranges. I've only been there a couple times honestly.

amother
Amaranthus

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:05 am
Large mall with many stores & attractions. Including: amusement park, water park, skiing, snow tubing, sky wheel, mini golf, Aquarium, Legoland, mirror maze, escape room, arcades... just off the top of my head.
All indoor.

amother
NeonPink

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:08 am
Also from what I’ve seen generally the atmosphere there is a bit nicer than other malls I’ve been to. The ads out in the hallway for example are usually appropriate.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:09 am
There are many many many options for things to do for kids of all ages. Most of them are super expensive

dankbar

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:24 am
They have a whole section, Address, for frum clothing shopping

ima22

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:28 am
Yes all indoor mall with lots of entertainment options and kosher food available (not all the food there is kosher). Open to the public so the crowd is varied but a LOT of frum people around. Plenty of activities to keep you busy for a few days. Be prepared to pay $$$$

amother
Scarlet

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 11:34 am
And also expect lines for kosher food to be very long on midwinter. The attractions are usually doable but be aware that when we were there last year there were some that were only allowing you to purchase tickets on your phone you couldn’t buy them in person so people without smart phones were limited.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 2:32 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
And also expect lines for kosher food to be very long on midwinter. The attractions are usually doable but be aware that when we were there last year there were some that were only allowing you to purchase tickets on your phone you couldn’t buy them in person so people without smart phones were limited.

Just ask a frum person if you can use their phone to purchase I’m sure most would be fine with it.

amother
Daisy

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 2:34 pm
Or just pay in advance.

zigi

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 2:35 pm
Pizza had a longer line than falafel or burgers.

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 2:40 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:

We purchase tickets ahead of time on the computer.
Easier too to get everybody to agree to which attraction we will be going to ahead of time rather than being attracted to all the attractions once you get there.

ChumHen

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:38 pm
amother Peach wrote:
Just ask a frum person if you can use their phone to purchase I’m sure most would be fine with it.

Thank you
Helpful tips

ChumHen

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:39 pm
ima22 wrote:
Yes all indoor mall with lots of entertainment options and kosher food available (not all the food there is kosher). Open to the public so the crowd is varied but a LOT of frum people around. Plenty of activities to keep you busy for a few days. Be prepared to pay $$$$

Thank you....I find this helpful

ChumHen

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:41 pm
amother Amaranthus wrote:
Large mall with many stores & attractions. Including: amusement park, water park, skiing, snow tubing, sky wheel, mini golf, Aquarium, Legoland, mirror maze, escape room, arcades... just off the top of my head.
All indoor.

Water park - um- separate hours?
And for what ages?

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:46 pm
ChumHen wrote:
And for what ages?

No it’s not separate hours unless it’s rented out which only happens once in a while and usually at night.

amother
Melon

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:51 pm
Anyone know if there will be a separate water park hours for winter break? And if so what day/s

amother
Amaranthus

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:56 pm
ChumHen wrote:
And for what ages?

No separate hours besides for chol hamoed or other special occasions when it's rented out.
It's being rented out on Monday, January 29 from 2:00-6:00, for women only.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:56 pm
amother Melon wrote:
Anyone know if there will be a separate water park hours for winter break? And if so what day/s

Monday for women I think 2-6

amother
Amaranthus

Post Fri, Jan 12 2024, 3:57 pm
amother Melon wrote:

Monday January 29 from 2:00-6:00.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics