Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Rabbi Finkelman Ohr Shmuel

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 12:17 pm
Does anyone have any information on Rabbi Finkelman Yeshiva? I know that they teach English in the afternoon but I really don’t know much about it and my son’s principal told me to apply. I’m also applying to Mekor and Gaon Yaakov. Also I can’t seem to find the phone number to reach them?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 2:48 pm
bump - any one have any info?

amother
Nemesia

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 2:59 pm
Your sons yeshiva should be able to supply contact information

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 8:12 pm
R Finkelman 917-626-2187

amother
Peru

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 8:24 pm
All I can tell you that my son was in his yeshiva in brooklyn and he was an amazing menahel and Rebbe for him . The way I understood the yeshiva is that it is more easy going and less yeshivish type but they kind of guide the bochurim to become more yeshivish through incentives and less pressure.. this was in brooklyn though not sure about lakewood

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 15 2024, 10:04 pm
amother Peru wrote:
All I can tell you that my son was in his yeshiva in brooklyn and he was an amazing menahel and Rebbe for him . The way I understood the yeshiva is that it is more easy going and less yeshivish type but they kind of guide the bochurim to become more yeshivish through incentives and less pressure.. this was in brooklyn though not sure about lakewood

Thank you. This sounds perfect. Anyone have a son there now? I know its just starting out but I'd love English and more laid back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries