Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Buy the skirt to help her with tznius??
Previous  1  2



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 10:28 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Gladly.
Wanna provide an anonymous email and I’ll call tottini to send it to you?




Thank you so much, tizku limitsvos
Back to top

amother
Raspberry


 

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 11:16 am
Guys you are all so special!
May Hashem repay you and answer all your requests! (even though that tried helping but didn't work out)
Im Crying reading this thread.
Mi k'amcha yisroel!!!
Back to top

chocolate moose




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 3:49 pm
what about adding something to the top to make it longer?
Back to top

NechaMom




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:13 pm
Adding ribbon to the top or bottom can end up costing more than a new skirt. $15 if it includes shipping is a great deal.
I agree that it’s upsetting that you pay more for shipping than the skirt but if they’d ship it for free they’d have a loss...
Back to top

giftedmom




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 4:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
I would appreciate your help if the offer still stands

Yes you can pm me with a link to the item and a shipping address
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 5:40 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Gladly.
Wanna provide an anonymous email and I’ll call tottini to send it to you?


You are so generous. Thank you so so much Hashem should repay you tenfold
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 5:42 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Yes you can pm me with a link to the item and a shipping address


Thanks so much. I feel uncomfortable giving my address because it's an easy way to identify me(and I'm pretty well known in my community). Thank you so much for being willing to help. Hashem should give you the resources to keep giving and giving.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 8:20 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
I would gladly get it for her too.
The price even with shipping is ok with me.
But the other poster offered first, but if you still want I’ll gladly do it.


I wanted to come in here and publicly thank you again. Finally did the Tottini order a few weeks ago and she got the same skirt but a larger size and is so beyond thrilled. The Schar of her keeping Tznius is all in you.

Also because of your generosity I was able to get a few more things (one got a new jacket which she was begging for for months). To you the amount may be small but to me it’s life changing. Hashem should bless you and repay you
Back to top

amother
Lightpink


 

Post Sun, Feb 25 2024, 10:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
I wanted to come in here and publicly thank you again. Finally did the Tottini order a few weeks ago and she got the same skirt but a larger size and is so beyond thrilled. The Schar of her keeping Tznius is all in you.

Also because of your generosity I was able to get a few more things (one got a new jacket which she was begging for for months). To you the amount may be small but to me it’s life changing. Hashem should bless you and repay you


I’m so moved seeing The generosity of the imamother who helped , the ones who offered to help , and the graciousness of OP - and I can’t help but think mi kamacha yisrael, surely . This all must be a huge zechus for am yisrael 🙏. Yasher koach all around .
Back to top
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Finances

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Boro park where to buy?
by amother
2 Today at 6:42 pm View last post
How many tichels snoods do you buy at a time
by amother
11 Today at 12:17 pm View last post
If want to make hot pastrami for shabbos which should I buy?
by amother
18 Today at 10:57 am View last post
Need a business idea / buy a business
by amother
8 Yesterday at 6:36 pm View last post
Where to buy
by amother
4 Fri, May 17 2024, 11:04 am View last post