Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Iso best vaccum for all types of flooring and messy toddlers

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 1:54 pm
Hi imas
I am desperately in search of a great vaccum. The one I have right now, does not tackle my area rug well, or large debris, and constantly needs to be cleaned out or it will start spitting out what has already been vaccumed. I am at my wits end. Please please recommend a good vaccume with link if possible, with added bonus if there is a large cord, and if its not insanely loud.
Thank you!!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:10 pm
I have SEBO Airbelt E1. $$$$
Bought it almost 4 years ago. I don't have carpet tho. I went into a local retailer and this was the recommendation.

People are happy with the Bissel from Walmart. They always talk about at the Black Friday threads.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:12 pm
You can read these articles.

https://betweencarpools.com/wh.....ears/
https://betweencarpools.com/amazing-vacuum/

mha3484

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 2:23 pm
With toddlers and kids that are not neat eaters, I really like having a stick vacuum that can be grabbed the minute someone spills. It prevents the mess from accumulating if someone spills cereal and I can just immediately vacuum it up. Once everyone leaves the table, can just vacuum up crumbs.

I loved my Miele when I had carpet but it was heavy and a pain to shlep around. Was a real workhorse and did an amazing job. If I didn't get rid of my carpets, I would have both a cannister and stick vacuum. They each are really helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry