Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Kochava teen girls camp

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 12:37 pm
Anyone sent there or know or can tell me how they compare to some of the other teen camps?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 9:59 pm
Bump. I had the camp name wrong.

Anyone have info of this camp?

amother
Aster

Post Mon, Jan 22 2024, 11:33 pm
They are officially a "talent camp". They focus a lot on art and there's a play at the end of camp. The play is the main event and there's lots of play practice. They have a late night once a week and the girls have a great time. It's really fun and my daughter had a blast.
They don't go off grounds a lot and there's no major trips. They have their own ruach and in house fun. You have to know your daughter and see how important these things are. My daughter was completely fine without those things. There is swimming every day too.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 10:45 am
What schools are the kids from? Are they priced the same as all camps that go on major trips? What type of art ready made project and jewelry? My daughter has very high standards when it comes to art.

amother
Aster

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 12:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
What schools are the kids from? Are they priced the same as all camps that go on major trips? What type of art ready made project and jewelry? My daughter has very high standards when it comes to art.

I'm the person who replied to you earlier. Not sure if my user name is the same Smile
I don't remember pricing. My daughter went 2 summers ago. Definitely call to find out.
The art is real art. They get a professional booklet and they use the black coal (pastels? I'm not into art and I don't know the right terms) and the like and they get lessons. The owner Mrs. Keilson is very into art herself
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries