Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Naki

justforfun87

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 1:02 pm
I have an older model naki that keeps saying "this is not part of a subscription." Do I have to throw the old one out or upgrade to a monthly plan now? When they sold the device there was no monthly rate.

Last edited by justforfun87 on Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Opal

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 2:34 pm
we got one this past chanukah. We did not get a subscription and it works fine. Yes there are some channels we cannot get without, but there is plenty my kids listen to for free.
I only have some of my kids home (rest in yeshiva) and they range from 6-14 girls and boys. They all find things to listen to. From music to stories even practice leining for my son who likes to lein in school.

justforfun87

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 2:53 pm
Mine is a few years old and there seems to be no channels to listen to anymore. Did they cut off the old models?

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 2:54 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
Mine is a few years old and there seems to be no channels to listen to anymore. Did they cut off the old models?

Mine is four years old. Older model. Double speaker and works ttly fine. I think you should email them. Their customer service is amazing.

amother
Carnation

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:06 pm
Email them they are very responsive and they replaced ours when we had a different issue

sbs

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:16 pm
the channels don't go by model,
it's connected to wifi, so regardless what model you have, everyone gets the same service
yes, when they first came out, there was much more available without a premium subscription,
and it seems that now you really need to pay for premium,
my kids wouldn't have enough to listen to if we didn't have premium subscription, though, currently we aren't paying for it as it was a promotion when we got our naki radio

justforfun87

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 3:17 pm
sbs wrote:
the channels don't go by model,
it's connected to wifi, so regardless what model you have, everyone gets the same service
yes, when they first came out, there was much more available without a premium subscription,
and it seems that now you really need to pay for premium,
my kids wouldn't have enough to listen to if we didn't have premium subscription, though, currently we aren't paying for it as it was a promotion when we got our naki radio

Hmm.... it use to have like maybe 20 options and now I see like 5 and it keeps having that message about not being part of subscription. I emailed them and we will see.

amother
Opal

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 4:11 pm
I don't know what you listen to, but we have plenty of options. Way more than 5. More than 20. Yes a lot is music, but there are great story channels. About gedolim, midos, and my kids are crazy over sammy.My 6 year old likes scoop kids.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics