Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Very evil people are employed at the foam cup company
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:15 pm
Who prick a tiny hole on the bottom side of the cup which is not noticeable to the naked eye.

I made a tea yesterday and wanted to walk with it to the couch in the next room when I noticed I’m leaving a trail of tea droplets behind me. I had to go back to the kitchen and pour it over into another cup and wipe up the counter and the floor. At which point the tea was not so hot anymore.

Today the hole must’ve been bigger but still unnoticeable enough. I made myself a coffee and suddenly noticed a brown puddle forming on the counter beneath it. I ran to get another cup and poured it over. By the time I was done wiping up the counter the coffee wasn’t piping hot anymore either.

Reminds me of Shabbos and Keli shlishi. The whole point of pouring over is so the beverage shouldn’t be too hot anymore.

And that is why, my friends, I came to the conclusion that evil people are working at the factory and pricking holes. They are happy that I use 2 cups per beverage and happy that I end up with a mess and a cold drink.

I’m suspecting they may even be antisemites.

End rant.

healthymom1

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:18 pm
Better foam factory than condom factory

safetynet1

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:23 pm
Love the sense of humor. In NY the government is even more evil by only allowing paper cups.

Busybee5

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:26 pm
healthymom1 wrote:

Rolling Laughter

Queen Of Hearts

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:31 pm
safetynet1 wrote:
Love the sense of humor. In NY the government is even more evil by only allowing paper cups.

What about paper straws?!
The last time I was in Miami I promised myself I'm taking along a pack of plastic straws. Those paper straws made every drink gross.

Busybee5

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:34 pm
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
What about paper straws?!
The last time I was in Miami I promised myself I'm taking along a pack of plastic straws. Those paper straws made every drink gross.

Yes!! Also EVIL 😈

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:35 pm
Did you have someone watch the foam cups from when they were in the factory until you used them, OP? Because what if there's a foam cup sabotaging criminal who takes a needle to the pack once it's already in the house? This is why paper cups are superior. They're tamper evident.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:35 pm
Not sure they work with foam cups, but get a mug warmer?

Definitely agree with the evilness! And totally commiserate…

peace2

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:38 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Did you have someone watch the foam cups from when they were in the factory until you used them, OP? Because what if there's a foam cup sabotaging criminal who takes a needle to the pack once it's already in the house? This is why paper cups are superior. They're tamper evident.

No way. So much sneakier is when the seal at the bottom of the paper cup is a little loose and then you have nice perfect circles of coffee everywhere you put it down. Time to invest in some coasters I guess

Highstrung

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:39 pm
What about the plastic plate factory ? On Shabbos I handed out white plastic plates to everyone , and my DH held up the one I gave him. It had three gaping holes the size of a quarter each , looks like it was melted or something
And the aluminum foil factory where the foil breaks down and sticks to the food
Or the disposable aluminum pan factory that make them so thin and bendable you take out your pan of roast chicken with juices from the oven and the pan bends and turns making all the contents land everywhere but the pan itself.

We gotta revamp these factories . Eradicate the evil from this earth. It’s time.

Queen Of Hearts

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:49 pm
Or we can go back to the evil of No more disposables! Sinks and sinks full of dirty dishes!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 2:50 pm
healthymom1 wrote:

At least those would’ve been kosher!

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:12 pm
Queen Of Hearts wrote:
Or we can go back to the evil of No more disposables! Sinks and sinks full of dirty dishes!

Everything's disposable if you're rich and irresponsible enough

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:16 pm
LOL Laugh LOL Laugh

Thanks op! I needed that laugh!

bebrave

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:20 pm
You should definitely sue them. Pure evil 🙈

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:22 pm
bebrave wrote:
You should definitely sue them. Pure evil 🙈

Wrong thread for that Hiding Hiding

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:33 pm
peace2 wrote:
No way. So much sneakier is when the seal at the bottom of the paper cup is a little loose and then you have nice perfect circles of coffee everywhere you put it down. Time to invest in some coasters I guess

Are you sure those weren't just some paper cups you received in a secret satan gift exchange?

peace2

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:37 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Are you sure those weren't just some paper cups you received in a secret satan gift exchange?

LOL LOL LOL if your "typo" was intentional then you're hilarious
but yes I think they were carefully sabotaged by someone who wants me to drink less coffee. They spent hours carefully going around the edges of the cup with an xacto knife to get that perfect amount of leakage

snooper86

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 7:47 pm
lol I thought you were going to say they are evil for getting themselves banned in NY.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 7:48 pm
snooper86 wrote:
lol I thought you were going to say they are evil for getting themselves banned in NY.

No because this happened in NY and the cups were purchased in NY.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics