Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Nice hotel near food within an hour of lakewood

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:24 pm
looking for a one night getaway with hubby within an hour of lakewood. aside for deal, whats the nicest place that we can we go that we can go for dinner and order in food in the morning?

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
looking for a one night getaway with hubby within an hour of lakewood. aside for deal, whats the nicest place that we can we go that we can go for dinner and order in food in the morning?

Deal is the obvious option

Manhattan!

Tons of food, high end hotels, activities, shopping

If you would go a little further - the Hamptons or Rhode Island are nice, but more then an hour away. Also not sure what the food situation is in the winter, the Hamptons might be seasonal.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 3:39 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Deal is the obvious option

Manhattan!

Tons of food, high end hotels, activities, shopping

If you would go a little further - the Hamptons or Rhode Island are nice, but more then an hour away. Also not sure what the food situation is in the winter, the Hamptons might be seasonal.

whats the nicest hotel in deal. any with a private hot tub or jacuzzi?

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
whats the nicest hotel in deal. any with a private hot tub or jacuzzi?

The Wave is really nice - I don't think they have jacuzzi in room. There aren't many options - ocean place, the wave, berkley, the Bungalow Hotel
https://www.waveresort.com/acc.....rooms

Personally I prefer Deal in the fall or spring, you can enjoy the beach without bikini's all over. In the winter, I get to cold to stroll on the boardwalk....

In the winter I prefer the City - there are tons of options with jacuzzi's in room. Also, less likley to bump into your neighbor at the reasturaunt Twisted Evil

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:03 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
The Wave is really nice - I don't think they have jacuzzi in room. There aren't many options - ocean place, the wave, berkley, the Bungalow Hotel
https://www.waveresort.com/acc.....rooms

Personally I prefer Deal in the fall or spring, you can enjoy the beach without bikini's all over. In the winter, I get to cold to stroll on the boardwalk....

In the winter I prefer the City - there are tons of options with jacuzzi's in room. Also, less likley to bump into your neighbor at the reasturaunt Twisted Evil

which hotel in the city ?

Cmon be nice

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:05 pm
the city is more than a hour away, and very expensive. and no parking, so I dont know if this is what OP wants. CHerry hill is a little more than hour away,a dn u can go over to Philly to have what to do. Or maybe Edison

amother
Lightcyan

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:09 pm
I would suggest Teaneck over the city. Lots a good and a few nice hotels but idk about jacuzzis

amother
Springgreen

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:12 pm
Armon hotel in conneticut is a really nice hotel it has a Dairy restaurant but is a bit further

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:15 pm
what's an upscale hotel in Teaneck? I know there's lots of food options

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:18 pm
There’s the Marriot Glenpointe in Teaneck. It’s nice in the lobby but I’ve never stayed there overnight.

amother
Hunter

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 4:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
which hotel in the city ?

A while back (pre- covid) we stayed in the ritz central park ( its marriot so we used cc points) and they had a hot tub, but I am not seeing that option online for some reason it was called the Premiere Park View Suite with Hot Tub
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics