Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Zvhil Rebbe -Sacher park-Is this possible

purplejellybean

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 7:04 pm
I heard so many stories of people who went to the Zvhil Rebbe Kever in Sacher park on a Monday,Thursday , Monday and their Requests were answered. Do you have any to share? I would love to hear from some one it actually happened to. My next Question is Do I need to be the one actually going or can I send some one on my behalf since I am not in Eretz Yisroel? And lastly, Google maps shows it is 6 minutes away from Zamenhoff/Moshe Hess is that accurate? Is the kever in the middle of the park? would some one have an easy time finding it? Thanks all

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 7:20 pm
I know people who have done it and were answered. You need to:
1. Go Monday, Thursday, Monday in a row
2. Daven for one specific request
3. Publicize when/if you are answered.
No idea if sending someone for you is considered fulfilling the segula or not, but it can't hurt.
The kever is across the street from d city at the top of gan sacher. It's pretty easy to find.

amother
Steel

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 7:52 pm
I did it a few times. BH saw my tefilos answered

1. As soon as I found out I was pregnant with my second I went +mon thurs mon to daven that my sister should have a child she had a stillborn the same time I had my first child and really wanted them to have a baby. We used to get together all the time it was really hard there was always this elephant in the room. Bh she had a baby 5 weeks after me.

2. My family member was in shidduchim for a while davened that they should get engaged before pesach(four months away) Bh thy did!

amother
Aconite

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 7:56 pm
I did it when I was in seminary. Davened that my mother should be healthy. She has mental and emotional issues. That week she got a full time job which stabilized her a lot. I call that answered tefillos!!

purplejellybean

Post Mon, Feb 05 2024, 9:26 pm
Does any one know if one can send some one on their behalf?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational