Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best quality brand of girls loafers?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:02 pm
Wondering what brand you've found to be the most long lasting?

Tried Atlanta on another kid - wasn't impressed and they were way too $$ - only bought them because he has veryyyy wide foot and it fit him the best. But never making that mistake again!

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:11 pm
There's no 1 brand that's good for all kids. This depends on the individual kid.
We do have good experience with Atlanta, the shoes last perfectly the entire season & still look great at the end of the season.

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:12 pm
I think some styles of London kids. But they are very expensive……

If your kid has a wide foot try Cheeta loafers they are getting in spring styles any day. They are cheap but worth the money (not much worse than other brands)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 3:41 pm
My daughter actually has narrower feet so trying to stay away from the Atlanta's or any of the other brands that run wide..

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 5:15 pm
My daughter had perroquet loafers this season. BH they lasted Abt 5 months. Over winter break I got the same ones on sale in American dream for $16!

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 5:17 pm
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
My daughter had perroquet loafers this season. BH they lasted Abt 5 months. Over winter break I got the same ones on sale in American dream for $16!

My kids perroquet loafers fell apart after afew weeks.

amother
Geranium

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 5:47 pm
My kids feet all run differently. 1 is very flat and narrow and no loafers stay on her foot period. Next one fits in everything- same as his personality lol. Younger dd has standard width foot but still couldn't keep the cheeta shoes on. Perroquet and fascani fit nicely and I found both lasted the same even though fascani is double the price. Youngest has tiny narrow feet and again nothing holds besides lace ups

amother
Ballota

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 6:58 pm
London kids! They’re expensive but the only one that last if u specifically the want loafer!

cupcake123

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 7:11 pm
Nothing lasts for my daughter until this year I got a style that has a thick platform type so far so good.

stardream

Post Tue, Feb 06 2024, 7:58 pm
amother Pink wrote:
My kids perroquet loafers fell apart after afew weeks.

My daughters perroquet loafers still look great and she's been wearing them every day. I think it has a lot to do with the kid and how they wear their shoes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics