Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Whats the craziest thing you've done while multitasking?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:38 pm
I can't think at the moment but I'm sure I've done a ton of things

singleagain

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 9:59 pm
Oftentimes while typing an email I will instead put whatever I was in the middle of talking about... Or if there's a song on, I sometimes type the words of the song

Tao

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:02 pm
This week: laughed and peed at the same time. (And, I'm only in my 6th month.)

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:04 pm
I think we’ve all had our share.
I have put the phone in the pantry, I put the refrigerated stuff in my cabinets while putting away my groceries while on my phone, my kids tests that needed to be signed in the laundry room, forgot to put the dryer on after putting the stuff in there- I only realized when I came back after 45 minutes to take out the clothes to be hung up. Then once when I was making potatoe kugel for Shobbos and then putting it in and thinking I put the oven on to cook it. Well I forgot to put the oven on. I only realized after an hour and half why am I not smelling the potatoe kugel. I then went to go check. You can imagine. It’s good it was a Thursday morning.
You can all laugh now.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:36 pm
I told my daughter tonight to go check on the kid in the oven!! LOL

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:44 pm
Did a load of laundry without putting a pod. Only noticed once it was done and it didn’t smell fresh Can't Believe It

agreer

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:44 pm
I've put my phone in the fridge while cooking on more than one occasion

Tao

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:45 pm
amother Copper wrote:
I told my daughter tonight to go check on the kid in the oven!! LOL

.....and was he cooked through?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:50 pm
amother Ginger wrote:
Did a load of laundry without putting a pod. Only noticed once it was done and it didn’t smell fresh Can't Believe It

I'll do u one better. I purchased a new washing machine that automatically dispenses the detergent and I was absolutely amazed at how economical the machine was with the detergent. I use a scent free one due to allergies. It was just never telling me to refill it!

It must have been 3 to 6 months later that a family member purchased the same machine and he was talking to me about it over the phone and he mentioned a certain button and I was like what is that? And he tells me, you need to have that one on if you want it to automatically dispense the detergent...

Yup, I had never pressed the button, so I had been washing our clothes for months without any detergent other than maybe the little bit of stain remover spray that I would put on one or two pieces in every load.

Amazingly, everything was clean and everything still smelled fresh so I guess detergent is mostly useless? 🤣

My family still makes fun of me... one sibling sniffs me every time he sees me & asks if I remembered the soap, over 4 years later.

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 10:56 pm
amother Periwinkle wrote:
I'll do u one better. I purchased a new washing machine that automatically dispenses the detergent and I was absolutely amazed at how economical the machine was with the detergent. I use a scent free one due to allergies. It was just never telling me to refill it!

It must have been 3 to 6 months later that a family member purchased the same machine and he was talking to me about it over the phone and he mentioned a certain button and I was like what is that? And he tells me, you need to have that one on if you want it to automatically dispense the detergent...

Yup, I had never pressed the button, so I had been washing our clothes for months without any detergent other than maybe the little bit of stain remover spray that I would put on one or two pieces in every load.

Amazingly, everything was clean and everything still smelled fresh so I guess detergent is mostly useless? 🤣

My family still makes fun of me... one sibling sniffs me every time he sees me & asks if I remembered the soap, over 4 years later.

Omg you definitely win this one!

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 12:28 am
A few times I’ve prepared a bottle or sippy cup for my one year old at mealtime but given it to one of my older kids instead. They find it hysterical. My baby does not Can't Believe It

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Feb 09 2024, 2:38 am
I was trying to get something out of the closet that was behind a heavy machine, but I was one-handed because I was in middle of cooking. The machine fell and cracked the counter, it broke into 3 pieces.
Yeah, I cried.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics