Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Meaningful purim ideas

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 10:35 pm
This year just feels so solemn. I can't imagine dressing the baby up as some random cute thing and doing some random cute MM. I really feel that I need to do something with meaning behind it. Any ideas? (Sorry if this is early, I just feel so down that it's adar I already, trying to wrap my head around how to make this meaningful when everything going on is so sad)

amother
Daisy

Post Sat, Feb 10 2024, 11:28 pm
Maybe you can wear masks and do a hester panim theme, the hester panim in Megilas Esther and nowadays...Or you can really dress up as anything and connect back that just like u're not really doctors, animals, etc, and it's just a costume, so too, this world is masked and we have to pull back the layer and see Hashem's hand in everything

amother
Daffodil

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 12:11 am
I once did a transportation theme, that when moshiach comes we will not go by plane, camel, boat just with eagle.

You can do pilot, sailor, Train conductor, motorist, nomad.....

Mm was round stuff like wheels

We were also in crisis....so my poem was like my life "tzifuren" "ales furt oif rader" waiting for the wheel of fortune to turn, and venohopuch hu, everthing turn over to the good, and awaiting moshiach to redeem us.

dankbar

Post Sun, Feb 11 2024, 12:17 am
You can do kibbutz galius

With diff nationalities or 4 galus

Or with pilot Stewardess globe map suitcases
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational