Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
What’s your favorite sandwich?
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:14 pm
I’m bored of the sandwiches I usually get and am looking for a new combination. What’s your favourite sandwich to get/make?

Be specific!
Which veggies? Which type of bread?

For example, my go-to is usually scallion cream cheese with lettuce and tomatoes on a whole wheat bagel

mha3484

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:15 pm
Grilled Cheese

groisamomma

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:16 pm
PB&J in the middle of the night 😊

Moonlight

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:19 pm
Tuna with veggies

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:23 pm
I need specifics! Which veggies? Which type of bread.
For example, my go to is usually scallion cream cheese with lettuce and tomatoes on a whole wheat bagel

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:25 pm
Sourdough or anything even matzah, with cream cheese, sliced tomato, & sprinkle of everything spice, can add slice of cheese for extra yum : )

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:25 pm
Ciabatta roll with fresh mozzarella, pesto, basil, tomato, roasted red pepper or Sour dough roll with balsamic tuna salad, tomato, red onion, and arugula.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:27 pm
Mushroom and cheese panini with basil and marinara

imthatawesome

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:27 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
Ciabatta roll with fresh mozzarella, pesto, basil, tomato, roasted red pepper or Sour dough roll with balsamic tuna salad, tomato, red onion, and arugula.

Ooh yumm! That sounds good

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:29 pm
Ciabatta lettuce schnitzel coselaw fried onions hummus

lucky14

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:30 pm
Tuna salad on toasted whole wheat with crispy lettuce and tomatoes.

I don’t eat it because it’s not healthy but mayo and sliced tomatoes with salt and pepper sprinkled on them on whole wheat (not toasted so it’s nice and soft)

Oh and one more that is going to sound so weird but I love the combo of salty and sharp and crunchy: horseradish mustard and sliced cheese (any kind of white cheese- mozzarella, Munster, Swiss) and carrot sticks on untoasted whole wheat.

Last edited by lucky14 on Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ebony

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:31 pm
Milchig or fleishig?

I have too many to list! Some include-
FRESH ww bread with a slice of garlic Jack, a layer of lettuce, and a small smear of honey mustard

A tuna melt on anything with EBTB spice sprinkled on top

PB and J on a toasted cinnamon Raisin bagel

(Anon because I've shared my love for cinnamon Raisin bagels widely, and I'm probably the only person who goes for them...)

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:35 pm
Whole wheat baguette toasted with tuna and hot peppers 🤤

Beingreal

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:37 pm
toasted bread with tuna and cucumbers. Toasted sesame bagel with scrambled egg and peppers.

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 6:38 pm
Toasted baguette cream cheese tomatoes pickles. Don't bash it till you try it!

amother
Cadetblue

Grilled cheese with avocado, jalapeños and pesto on toasted Ezekiel bread.

amother
OP

amother Ebony wrote:
Milchig or fleishig?

I have too many to list! Some include-
FRESH ww bread with a slice of garlic Jack, a layer of lettuce, and a small smear of honey mustard

A tuna melt on anything with EBTB spice sprinkled on top

PB and J on a toasted cinnamon Raisin bagel

(Anon because I've shared my love for cinnamon Raisin bagels widely, and I'm probably the only person who goes for them...)

I was thinking more in terms of lunch but you can say whatever you want! This thread is partially so I can get inspiration for my next sandwich and partially for entertainments sake.

And I actually know two people who love cinnamon raisin bagels! But I know you’re not either of those people

Simple1

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 7:22 pm
I like spinach grilled cheese/panini. Use a generous amount of fresh ready checked spinach. You can sprinkle with salt. Add cheese and cook on both sides in butter.

Also fresh bread with avocado and tomato slices and cheese. I like with pepper jack.

scintilla

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 7:29 pm
Sunny side up over avocado; this one is more of an open faced sandwich and I use the other piece of bread to pop the yolk and mop it up. Yum!

An egg wrap (pour beaten egg into a pan, press the wrap into it) with salsa is yum too. You can add avocado and/or cheese to make it more filling.

Tuna with just a little mayo and slices of tomato, cucumber and peppers.

Grainy mustard, sliced cheese and lettuce in an onion roll - I'm drooling thinking about it!!

Cream cheese and jelly on a plain white bagel - my childhood.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Mon, Feb 12 2024, 7:36 pm
I like a good old turkey sandwich. Rye bread. Mayo on one side. Mustard on the other. Slices of avocado, sprinkled with salt and pepper. Generous slices of thin sliced turkey (Mexican or honey roasted or smoked) maybe some pickles slices. And a lettuce leaf. Yum.
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics