Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Amazon affiliate link help please!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 9:22 pm
I don’t have many followers (about 300).
I need extra income and would love to start posting links to Amazon items (a specific niche) and make some profit of it but I have no idea how to start.
Can someone help me? You’ll do a real chesed.

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Feb 18 2024, 9:53 pm
Babylustudios on Instagram gives courses on how to do exactly this. She's does it and she makes $4k a month
She also teaches how to get more followers

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 2:28 am
amother Aqua wrote:
Babylustudios on Instagram gives courses on how to do exactly this. She's does it and she makes $4k a month
She also teaches how to get more followers

Thank you does she charge for her courses? I really don’t have money to spend on that now.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:12 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you does she charge for her courses? I really don’t have money to spend on that now.

It's something like $50-$60 for her course

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:16 am
It's a one time course for about an hour or two

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:26 am
I did it for a really short period of time. It wasn't to hard..... From what I recall I had to open an Amazon affiliate account, then there was a place to put in the product I wanted and it would generate a link.... There was a button to press if I wanted the picture to be clickable as well and if I wanted to shorten the link (bec the original is long...) I would then copy and paste that....
There was also a page with a report that shows how many clicks you got and how much money paid....
Could be I'm not remembering anything but I would think you could Google a video or instructions on how to do it.... It wasn't to complicated unless things changed in the last 3 yrs or so...

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:29 am
amother Taupe wrote:
I did it for a really short period of time. It wasn't to hard..... From what I recall I had to open an Amazon affiliate account, then there was a place to put in the product I wanted and it would generate a link.... There was a button to press if I wanted the picture to be clickable as well and if I wanted to shorten the link (bec the original is long...) I would then copy and paste that....
There was also a page with a report that shows how many clicks you got and how much money paid....
Could be I'm not remembering anything but I would think you could Google a video or instructions on how to do it.... It wasn't to complicated unless things changed in the last 3 yrs or so...

It's not hard but she teaches how to make the big money. I did it too but I didn't get that much out of it

theoneandonly

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 5:40 am
amother Taupe wrote:

Creating the Amazon affiliate links is very simple.
Actually getting ppl to click the links and buy things is very complicated.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 6:17 am
I’m not sure why I get stuck when I try to open an account. I link my Instagram account and nothing happens.

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:45 am
Has anyone here taken babylustudios course?

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 8:58 am
amother OP wrote:
I’m not sure why I get stuck when I try to open an account. I link my Instagram account and nothing happens.

Did you try this?

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/contact

amother
DarkGreen

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 9:06 am
Do u buy from others affiliate links? I never do

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 10:46 pm
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Do u buy from others affiliate links? I never do

What’s the harm in supporting someone trying to make a living especially if it doesn’t cost you an extra penny and you’re buying it anyway Sad

ysydmom

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 12:40 am
OP wishing you much success. From what I understand in order for someone to click on your link you need to have followers which is why people create blogs.

On the blogs they put links to advertisers, products etc. just like on this website, or on dans deals.

So to make lot's of money you would have to come up with a website/blog that draws people in and then post links so that you can generate income.

If you just send the link to ten of your friends or something like that it won't get you too far.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Feb 20 2024, 4:38 am
amother Aqua wrote:
It's a one time course for about an hour or two

It's not really one time course.
She said all the rules changed this week, so whoever joined last week should join again this week so they can learn the new rules.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics