Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Sarah Ward trained

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 2:25 pm
Is there such a thing as a coach who is trained by Sarah ward?
It’s been recommended to me to take her course and I have to find out how.
And I wonder if I could find someone who was trained by her to work with my daughter.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 7:00 pm
Bump

amother
Sage

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:00 pm
Her website is efpractice.com. you can go on and decide which courses you feel are most relevant to you. I think most coaches or therapists who work on EF have taken some courses from her and some from others in the field. I don't know that you specifically need someone who was trained by her, but you do want someone with speciality training and experience in the field.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:01 pm
amother Sage wrote:
Her website is efpractice.com. you can go on and decide which courses you feel are most relevant to you. I think most coaches or therapists who work on EF have taken some courses from her and some from others in the field. I don't know that you specifically need someone who was trained by her, but you do want someone with speciality training and experience in the field.

I was recommended to take a course as a mom by someone in my kids school

amother
Sage

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:02 pm
amother OP wrote:
I was recommended to take a course as a mom by someone in my kids school

So you can check out her website and see what you're interested in.

amother
Bluebell

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:32 pm
I have taken courses by her as an slp. She is excellent! I learned a lot from her. I don't know how you would find someone trained by her but if you ask a therapist they might be familiar with her as she is pretty well known.

seeker

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:54 pm
She gives training classes all the time. I took one full day in person one and at least one or two shorter webinars. I don't think I would call myself "trained by" her because to me that expression connotes a more personal mentorship. But I got a lot of her approach and strategies.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 8:55 pm
amother Bluebell wrote:
I have taken courses by her as an slp. She is excellent! I learned a lot from her. I don't know how you would find someone trained by her but if you ask a therapist they might be familiar with her as she is pretty well known.
When I looked into it I was also told that SLPs are usually the ones with this training. I'm not entirely sure why. But ask the person who recommended it to you and they should have an SLP to recommend.

amother
DarkGray

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 9:00 pm
Language Builders is hosting a Sara Ward zoom course training soon. I've seen it advertised for $109 dollars. Maybe take the course and see if it can work for your daughter.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 11:22 pm
amother Tangerine wrote:
When I looked into it I was also told that SLPs are usually the ones with this training. I'm not entirely sure why. But ask the person who recommended it to you and they should have an SLP to recommend.

If anything she said an OT would have this training?the OT she recommended she also said didn’t have openings
So interesting about SLP maybe SLPs have more insight

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 24 2024, 11:23 pm
amother DarkGray wrote:
Language Builders is hosting a Sara Ward zoom course training soon. I've seen it advertised for $109 dollars. Maybe take the course and see if it can work for your daughter.

Ok thanks I was told to check it out to support my daughter at home
I tried googling and didn’t find can you please link it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics