Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Shoutout to all wives of 8th grade rabbeim and menahalim

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 2:16 pm
Thank you! It was a busy couple of weeks for your husbands!

mha3484

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 2:18 pm
I was thinking this when I made a bar mitzvah in December so I second you from the mother of 7th grader. It cant be easy when your husband has to to go to the bo bayoms and isnt home at night.

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 3:07 pm
This!!!
I don't live in Lakewood, but this is my 3rd son. I have never seen an 8th grade rebbe so available, with every little question and concern we had during the application/faher process.

I commented to my husband that I want to get his wife a gift for all the time her husband was unavailable to her because he was available to us and other parents in the shiur.

keym

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 3:24 pm
The Friday after Farhers, I always sent a platter- pretzels, chocolate to the Rebbi for Shabbos with a special note thanking his wife.

mommy#1

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 4:08 pm
keym wrote:
The Friday after Farhers, I always sent a platter- pretzels, chocolate to the Rebbi for Shabbos with a special note thanking his wife.

That is so beautiful! I said I’ll IYH give a nicer amount of money on Purim, but this is so much more thoughtful! Wish I thought of it before this Shabbos

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 4:10 pm
mommy#1 wrote:
That is so beautiful! I said I’ll IYH give a nicer amount of money on Purim, but this is so much more thoughtful! Wish I thought of it before this Shabbos

I’m sure she’ll feel appreciated next week too. Love how supportive this thread is.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 4:12 pm
Yesterday I was shmoozing with a close friend of mine whose DH is a high school Menahel.....It's been a tough week. Her husband has been busy really trying to accommodate so many people this week, and yeah, she's been holding down the fort.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries