Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
What do you think about the Reesa Teesa story

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 11:35 am
Insane!

Dh says he doesn't totally believe it - says its to crazy to be true, and she must have exaggerated details as it went viral, I totally believe it - although I agree that once it went viral she may have dramatized it.

Whats your opionion?

I say good for her - she'll probably end up making enough money to buy the stuff he promised her on her one if this ends up being made into a movie/tv show...

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:13 pm
Can you explain what this is?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:19 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
Can you explain what this is?

Basically a women who married a pathological liar - who lied about everything and how she managed to unravel and divorce him

It has like over 200 million views on TIK- TOK....

amother
Feverfew

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:20 pm
I believe that it’s 100% true.

It was interesting to me , not shocking.

I’m not the type of person to get shocked by things so maybe that comes into play, but I’ve met compulsive liars and I know it exists….

amother
Brickred

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:24 pm
I believe that it's true.

There is a thread here about not pushing girls to marry, for the sake of marriage. Reese wanted to be married so badly, she ignored the red flags.

watergirl

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 12:29 pm
I tried to listed/watch. I really wanted to - and I love reality tv - but I could not get past her third part. I don’t get the hype.

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 1:08 pm
I believe it. I know someone with a similar story, but it happened pre internet days, so the lies were even harder to unravel.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
Insane!

Dh says he doesn't totally believe it - says its to crazy to be true, and she must have exaggerated details as it went viral, I totally believe it - although I agree that once it went viral she may have dramatized it.

Whats your opionion?

I say good for her - she'll probably end up making enough money to buy the stuff he promised her on her one if this ends up being made into a movie/tv show...

According to her, she was scammed. But she will def laugh all the way to the bank. Her ex will be so sorry he left her - or maybe they are both scamming us all and will get back together with her newfound wealth..
True or not, it could happen to anyone if they arent careful - no different than investing with someone who steals your money, or any other scam. Ever bought a gadget that over-promises and was a waste of your money (obviously this is a simplified comparison)?
She admits she wanted to "create conversation about the things that we ignore because we want what we want", we believe the hype because we want to and are lazy to do our due diligence.
The shadchan promises the moon, We want our future husbands to be x,x,and x and automatically give our dates those characteristics in our heads, without seeing any evidence of it. (until of course its slapping us in the face).
We also shouldnt go to either extreme of being too skeptical or believing everything we are told, but we need to instill some critical thinking skills to our children before we let them out to the world.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:14 pm
Here’s a link to her story on YouTube - it’s 7 and a half hours long so I haven’t watched it.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:30 pm
Summary
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....3D%3D

Synopsis by Brett Cooper
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=.....HQ%3D
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media