Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Fussy baby!! Help!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:05 am
My 6 week old baby was so hard from the beginning and no improvement!! She cries after feedings and looks so uncomfortable. Cries before and after burping. Never goes down except sometimes after a dirty diaper she’s calm for some time and goes down nicely on her back. She has to be rocked to sleep and most times is squirmy and uncomfortable. I am off of dairy for a few weeks already. Giving gas drops and probiotics. If it’s food sensitivity, how do I know which foods she’s allergic to. Please!! Any suggestion or advice!!

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:21 am
I had this with my baby and at 2 weeks old I started supplementing bottles, he was starving (poor baby!) I felt terrible….but bH it helped and he was a different kid.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 8:26 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
I had this with my baby and at 2 weeks old I started supplementing bottles, he was starving (poor baby!) I felt terrible….but bH it helped and he was a different kid.

With these symptoms? Cry before and after burping? And only calm after dirty diaper?

Rachel Shira

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 9:19 am
Not much advice but my baby was super fussy, more than any of my other kids, and around 8/9 weeks it magically improved. 6 weeks is a very fussy time. Obviously if there’s an underlying issue that won’t happen, but just wanted to give you hope.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Wed, Feb 28 2024, 12:28 pm
My baby was fussy and uncomfortable. Especially during and after feedings. Dr gave him reflux meds and he's a different baby now. Happy and calm. BH.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics