Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Online piano lessons for boys not keyboard

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 5:13 pm
Hi,
Does anyone know if any of the online piano lessons are good? My son really wants to learn I was gonna start with the keyboard lessons but he told me that he wants to learn piano
I would appreciate any recommendations

octopus

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 5:41 pm
One of my relatives teaches over zoom. He teaches keyboard, piano, and guitar. If you want his info please pm me and I'll send you the info

amother
Rainbow

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 6:54 pm
Virtu.academy

They have many teachers, schedules, and instruments. You pick whatever is most convenient for you. We did violin with one kid and piano with 2.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 6:57 pm
amother Rainbow wrote:
Virtu.academy

They have many teachers, schedules, and instruments. You pick whatever is most convenient for you. We did violin with one kid and piano with 2.

Thanks for this information is this Jewish music or just general?. I am looking for specifically learning how to play Jewish music preferably by ear

amother
Rainbow

Post Sat, Mar 02 2024, 8:45 pm
Quote:
Thanks for this information is this Jewish music or just general?. I am looking for specifically learning how to play Jewish music preferably by ear

It is not a jewish program. That said check it out, it's possible there are jewish teachers on staff--I haven't looked in a long while.

imamotherusername

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:04 am
Hi, I live in E"Y and teach in-studio here as well as over zoom (I currently have students in England, USA, Brazil). My students have fun learning to play well.
Lessons are tailored to the students interests--reading notes/learning chords/niggunim (I'm not chabad but have many chabad students who only want to learn nigunim)/Jewish music/classical....
Feel free to be in touch and I can give you more details.

amother
Almond

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 12:55 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know if any of the online piano lessons are good? My son really wants to learn I was gonna start with the keyboard lessons but he told me that he wants to learn piano
I would appreciate any recommendations

Whattsapp Mendy Wax 718-687-8004.

He teaches piano over zoom. He's great with kids, teaches Jewish music. The kids really learn to play well.

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:34 am
Hi, I'm a piano teacher. A good piano teacher should be able to give your child the skills to then play, by ear, whatever songs he chooses. It really doesn't matter what types of songs are used to teach these skills.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics