Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel/wig course Lakewood Sara Hirsch

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 7:01 pm
Does anyone know her? Have u taken her course? I want to know if her charge is normal or expensive. 25 hours for $3,000 does that make sense? These are the things I would learn Wash and style wigs, cutting hair.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 7:58 pm
Bump

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 1:56 am
Never heard of her but sounds like on the low end of pricing

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 6:38 am
If she lives on central Ave, she’s a doll! One of the nicest people! She does beautiful work with hair and wigs.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 7:22 am
shes not on central. sorry for posting her address. editing. its a wash and style wigs and cutting hair course. im assuming the sheitel cutting is cutting down on the price. im asking around if anyone knows anyone that does sheitel courses. any names. of anyone they went to or they heard from someone. im sure there are those who do courses in lakewood.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 7:59 am
I don’t think you should post her exact address on the internet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 11:22 am
bumping up. im looking seriously for a sheitel course in lakewood. how much would it cost? I just wanna know a ballpark before I decide so I have an idea what im going into

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 11:35 am
amother OP wrote:
bumping up. im looking seriously for a sheitel course in lakewood. how much would it cost? I just wanna know a ballpark before I decide so I have an idea what im going into

I don’t know anything about sheitel courses but I do know Sara Hirch. She is a wonderful person & a great sheitel macher. I’ve heard her course is great, too!

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:13 am
Shani Vinitsky is giving a wig course this week for people starting out. She’s in toms River, why don’t you reach out to her and find out a price? From the research I’ve done they’re usually a few thousand dollars (I didn’t end up taking any, but I did look into it at some point)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 8:56 pm
I am also wondering if she would be the type of teacher I can learn from. I'm looking for someone that can break down things in simple terms. because I am aware that some people when they know their work well have a hard time breaking down things. because its part of them. so they don't realize that others know nothing. I also need someone that is super patient.

I would like to know from both of these 2 people who is the most patient and can break things down really clearly? I dont care if one of them costs more money
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels