Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
PT in Lakewood for toddler

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 4:19 pm
Hi my little girl was approved for physical Therapy through early intervention but because they are taking too long to set me up with a therapist I was recommended to pay out of pocket and use someone Naftali schnell has anyone used him? He bh has availability but I want to hear if anyone was successful there ….. and is it yichud if I go there or shud my DH rather go ? Tia

amother
NeonYellow

Post Tue, Mar 05 2024, 4:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi my little girl was approved for physical Therapy through early intervention but because they are taking too long to set me up with a therapist I was recommended to pay out of pocket and use someone Naftali schnell has anyone used him? He bh has availability but I want to hear if anyone was successful there ….. and is it yichud if I go there or shud my DH rather go ? Tia

I've used him. He's great. He really gets the child to work. I've gone plenty of times myself...I never had a yichud issue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries