Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Looking for a High School teacher to give a class

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 9:15 am
hi. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to teach a 45-50 min class in Navi for senior women. This is ideal for a patient high school teacher in Brooklyn. Or if you want to give a lecture on making Pesach enjoyable and meaningful for women (not a workshop). something inspirational. Future opportunities would be available for the right candidate.

email suriclub2g at gmail dot com

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 11:00 am
Could you give some more details? This sounds like a one time event. Which Navi would you have someone teach one time for 45 minutes? (As in, typically Navi classes are ongoing series in which you make your way through the whole, or most of, a sefer.)

Also, there is a fairly wide gulf between Navi and "making Pesach enjoyable." People who'd be good at teaching, and those who would be interested in attending, the first are not the same as those who would teach or attend the second.

I may be interested but I'd like to hear more details. Smile Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 1:49 pm
Yes. You are correct with everything you mentioned. For the person who does Navi it would be an ongoing thing. It can be bi-weekly, monthly , it'll depend on attendance etc. Its always a 1-time commitment on both ends, see if its working out- and then we can schedule future classes. The attendance may or may not be the same in both. There is definitely some overlap

Yes, the topic is open. In general we are looking for different options to fill some time slots. It can definitely be 2 different people. We do have one date open in April that I'd like to fill with the Pesach topic if you're interested.

It would definitely be more productive for you to email me, so we can answer any questions you may have. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics