Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Estee Kushner
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:34 pm
Does anyone have any experience with her - negative or positive. My married daughter needs some guidance with some issues in her marriage and this was one the names that were suggested. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me. Please do not post a response on this public forum.

Last edited by amother on Sun, Mar 10 2024, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ruby

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:44 pm
I have only the best experience with her as a shadchan. She is wonderful! I've never heard of her being involved as a marriage counselor though.

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 11:17 pm
amother Ruby wrote:
I have only the best experience with her as a shadchan. She is wonderful! I've never heard of her being involved as a marriage counselor though.

You might be referring to a different person. There is more than one person with the same name in Lakewood. (I think they spell their first name differently, though.)

amother
Carnation

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 11:21 pm
goldcamry wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with her - negative or positive. My married daughter needs some guidance with some issues in her marriage and this was one the names that were suggested. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me. Please do not post a response on this public forum.

I have experience with her but I prefer not to PM...
I can say that she didn't tell me so, but based on my experience she is more or less Surrendered Wife, with some twists

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 11:30 pm
amother Carnation wrote:
I have experience with her but I prefer not to PM...
I can say that she didn't tell me so, but based on my experience she is more or less Surrendered Wife, with some twists

I'm relatively new to this site (not sure why my profile says 2012. I joined much more recently than that.) so I don't know how to use it well. Is there any way for me to ask you more info without it being shown in a public forum? No reason for people who don't need to hear the info to see it.

Last edited by amother on Sun, Mar 10 2024, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:23 am
I don’t want to PM because I want to be anonymous.
I was at a very bad place in my marriage when I went to her. We had gone to numerous therapists without any progress. Close to divorce. She changed everything completely around and was really a miracle worker.
I disagree that she’s similar to surrendered wife - I guess you could make that argument with the caveat that her twists on it are very big.
She is close to R simcha Bunim cohen and his Rebbetzin and consults wirh them on everything.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:34 am
I’m not sure that she is a licensed therapist. It might not matter because often licensed therapists with big names are not even helpful. I think she might be trained as a coach. It could be good.

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 8:36 am
amother Crimson wrote:
I’m not sure that she is a licensed therapist. It might not matter because often licensed therapists with big names are not even helpful. I think she might be trained as a coach. It could be good.

That’s correct she isn’t licensed.
But in our case we had been to multiple licensed therapists without any progress. I think a lot of it is about finding the right fit for you and your issues.

She doesn’t meet with men. She will talk to them over the phone. In my case she had my husband connect with a Rav (of his choice) and she was in frequent contact with the Rav.

amother
Opal

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:22 am
goldcamry wrote:
I'm relatively new to this site (not sure why my profile says 2012. I joined much more recently than that.) so I don't know how to use it well. Is there any way for me to ask you more info without it being shown in a public forum? No reason for people who don't need to hear the info to see it.

It's so strange that they put the wrong year.
Does anyone know how it happens that it shows the wrong year that she joined?

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:29 am
amother Opal wrote:
It's so strange that they put the wrong year.
Does anyone know how it happens that it shows the wrong year that she joined?

Something similar happened to me. I joined in 2012 but it says I joined in 2010. I think in 2010 I discovered this site and I started to sign up but then decided not to. When I actually did sign up in 2012, for some reason it showed that I was a member for 2 years already. I’m not sure how that happened because I didn’t even have a username.

amother
Viola

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:56 am
amother Ruby wrote:

There is a shadchan with the same name but it's not her. The marriage counselor is someone else.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:32 pm
amother Bellflower, please be honest: are you her, are you related to her or do have any previous connection to her?

I want only unbiased information and you came on to a previous post about her and raved about her; you also seemed to know too much about her for being just a regular client; and got very defensive when someone asked very legitimate questions about her.

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
amother Bellflower, please be honest: are you her, are you related to her or do have any previous connection to her?

I want only unbiased information and you came on to a previous post about her and raved about her; you also seemed to know too much about her for being just a regular client; and got very defensive when someone asked very legitimate questions about her.

No, I am not related to her, I was referred to her by a Rebbetzin and met with her over a period of years. We had not met before that .

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:44 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
No, I am not related to her, I was referred to her by a Rebbetzin and met with her over a period of years. We had not met before that .

So then why did you get so irrationally defensive when someone asked very legitimate basic questions about her?

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:56 pm
amother OP wrote:
So then why did you get so irrationally defensive when someone asked very legitimate basic questions about her?

Don’t remember that interaction so I’m not sure. But I do have a lot of respect for her so if I saw something I thought to be untrue I’d defend her especially since I doubt she’d ever see anything on here and be able to defend herself.

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 4:56 pm
amother OP wrote:

Just trying to share my experience. If you dont want to hear it that’s fine and I’m not looking to be interrogated myself ….

LiLIsraeli

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:00 pm
amother OP wrote:

OP you are new here, so you may not fully understand how the "amother" feature works.

When you post anonymously, your post will appear with the username "amother" instead of your username. In order to keep track of who said what, different anonymous posters will be assigned a random name/color in each thread. This is unique to each thread. Amother bellflower in this thread is almost 100% not amother bellflower in a different thread.

amother
Bellflower

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:14 pm
LiLIsraeli wrote:
OP you are new here, so you may not fully understand how the "amother" feature works.

When you post anonymously, your post will appear with the username "amother" instead of your username. In order to keep track of who said what, different anonymous posters will be assigned a random name/color in each thread. This is unique to each thread. Amother bellflower in this thread is almost 100% not amother bellflower in a different thread.

Lol thank you, I’m quite confused here !!!

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 5:15 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
Lol thank you, I’m quite confused here !!!

Same.. your posts on this thread have been completely normal.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:11 pm
LiLIsraeli wrote:

I understand fully how it works and I was not referring to posts by 'bellflower' on a different thread. I was referring to a poster on a different thread about this same topic who said basically the same things that she said in this thread - but in that thread she also got very defensive about very legitimate questions that were asked - so I was trying to understand why and if I can take her opinion as unbiased or not. I take my responsibility to do research for my daughter seriously and want to know if the information I am hearing is accurate or biased.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries