Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
North Miami vs Boca

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 7:29 pm
What are the average prices of homes in the frum area of NMB? Are homes in NMB very hard to find?

Is Boca seen as a more growing community? Is crime still a problem in NMB?

If Boco more modern as compared with NMB?

Here's what I gathered. Boca is prettier but the more affordable homes in Boca are condos that come with HOA fees. Also Boca is probably faster growing. But if you want to send to schools in NMB or Miami Beach, it's a big shlep. Am I missing anything?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 9:53 pm
Anyone?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:33 pm
amother OP wrote:
What are the average prices of homes in the frum area of NMB? Are homes in NMB very hard to find?

Is Boca seen as a more growing community? Is crime still a problem in NMB?

If Boco more modern as compared with NMB?

Here's what I gathered. Boca is prettier but the more affordable homes in Boca are condos that come with HOA fees. Also Boca is probably faster growing. But if you want to send to schools in NMB or Miami Beach, it's a big shlep. Am I missing anything?

In the main part of nmb, houses generally go for 800k- 1m+. If you go a little outside the borders you can get something for as low as 450k but it will be small and need work. There are homes on the market, check Zillow.

I don't know which community is growing faster, both are growing pretty rapidly.

Nmb does have a more yeshivish crowd but both are mixed to some extent.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 10:54 pm
amother Pumpkin wrote:
In the main part of nmb, houses generally go for 800k- 1m+. If you go a little outside the borders you can get something for as low as 450k but it will be small and need work. There are homes on the market, check Zillow.

I don't know which community is growing faster, both are growing pretty rapidly.

Nmb does have a more yeshivish crowd but both are mixed to some extent.

Thank you for this information. Are there newer shuls outside the borders of NMB? If not, are those lower priced houses walkable to the shuls in the main part of the community?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating