Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Crayon theme



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 6:48 am
Has anyone done a crayon theme? Is it cute to do just one color crayon? Like a blue theme for example. Blue bag a few blue food items. Or each be a different color and do one time of each color. And what kind of bags are good? TIA
Back to top

stayAwake




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 9:51 am
It's cute to do all different colors

Here's a cute box:
https://hammont.com/products/h.....tions

https://www.amazon.com/Whaline.....r=8-4
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:14 am
stayAwake wrote:
It's cute to do all different colors

Here's a cute box:
https://hammont.com/products/h.....tions

https://www.amazon.com/Whaline.....r=8-4


Thanks!
So if we do let’s say blue, purple, yellow crayons- put something of each color and that’s it? Was thinking all one color would be easier
Back to top

veiznisht




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 8:12 pm
I did crayon last year. They were so cute all different colors. I got these large crayon shaped piggy banks and used those as MM boxes.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:10 am
veiznisht wrote:
I did crayon last year. They were so cute all different colors. I got these large crayon shaped piggy banks and used those as MM boxes.

Thanks. What kind of stuff did you put inside?
It’s my toddler and husband. Is it cuter to do all diff colors or one color?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:58 am
There are plastic crayons filled with candy.
There are crayons lollies.
You can make cookies shaped like crayons.

Amazing savings has large crayon/pencil shaped boxes with cover.

Toys 4 U has plastic smaller crayon shaped containers with covers.

They also have these cardboard crayons box tote boxes displayed here
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 6:04 am
dankbar wrote:
There are plastic crayons filled with candy.
There are crayons lollies.
You can make cookies shaped like crayons.

Amazing savings has large crayon/pencil shaped boxes with cover.

Toys 4 U has plastic smaller crayon shaped containers with covers.

They also have these cardboard crayons box tote boxes displayed here


Thanks! Just can’t decide if should all be one color or three diff crayons.
Back to top

veiznisht




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:16 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks. What kind of stuff did you put inside?
It’s my toddler and husband. Is it cuter to do all diff colors or one color?


I put completely unrelated things inside of teachers. Teachers got a liquor plus nice chocolate. I think I got a bunch of crayon themed candy and colorful popcorn for the others. I like different colors better than one color for crayons but that's my personal taste.
Back to top

Elfrida




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 10:22 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! Just can’t decide if should all be one color or three diff crayons.


Cute is in the eyes of the observer.

In other words, do what you like, because either way some people will like it and some won't.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Removing Crayon marks on my walls
by amother
7 Mon, Jun 17 2024, 3:06 pm View last post
ABC theme help 8 Fri, May 31 2024, 4:25 am View last post
[ Poll ] How much effort did you put in/did you do a MM theme? 20 Mon, Mar 25 2024, 8:35 pm View last post
Tell us about your theme this year! (If you had one)
by amother
17 Mon, Mar 25 2024, 12:54 pm View last post
Imamother Theme Shalach Manos
by amother
72 Fri, Mar 22 2024, 11:04 am View last post