Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Conquered!!!!!!!
1  2  Next

shira

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:03 pm
rocky music-
danana.....danana.......danana.....danana.....danananananana....nanananananana........
Who-hoo!!!!!
I have just (with the help of 2 friends - I mean tzidkanios) CONQUERED my laundry!!!!! Folded and all!
Just needed to share my glory Wink
Have a good day!

willow

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:07 pm
Cheers whoa! Yeah! Salut Thumbs Up

hisorerus

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:07 pm
MAZEL TOV!!!

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Now maybe you want to come help me conquer mine? ;? Wink

shira

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:08 pm
where do you live, hisorerus? Lets make a time Smile I'm game.

technic

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:09 pm
mazal tov Very Happy ..and maybe, when uve done HERS....(pretty pls?)

willow

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:11 pm
Then you can come help me with mine. Wink We don't have a dryer so it's literally a whole day of moving stuff around so that it will dry without smelling Exploding anger

hisorerus

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:12 pm
Do you supply the airfare?

technic

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:14 pm
I sense a LONG line forming here Exclamation

shira

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:17 pm
Willow, I didn't have a dryer before my oldest was born. I somehow managed though I dont know how. As soon as he was born, I got a dryer B"H!!!! Meanwhile, I have an Israeli neighbor who has 4 kids. She knocked on my door on erev sukkos wondering if she might be able to put a load of laundry in my dryer since...........she doesnt have one!!!!!!! Its amazing what we can get used to when we don't have expectations. I for one am a yanky doodle- born and bread. What american with a growing family ever tried living w/o a dryer???????

shira

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:19 pm
Hisorerus, I wish I had money to supply air fair. All of my money is going towards the running of my dryer- which I ran 5 times today! Now I have to put it all away before my kids wake up tomorrow. I'm wiped!

Tefila

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:26 pm
I am soo proud of YOU Tongue Out Tongue Out Tongue Out u know though if u do one miserly load aday then u won't end up w/h a dozen later 8)

roza

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:42 pm
and I thought I was the only one behind . well, Shirah, u do inspire Smile

shira

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 4:42 pm
sounds so easy, doesnt it? I'm totally with you, Freilich but this was laundry backup from................sukkos embarrassed shock

queen

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 5:11 pm
we'll supply the air fair, when are you coming??????????????????!!!!!

hisorerus

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 7:31 pm
My laundry is getting there, but folding it? I'm still working on Pesach! How's that for embarrassing?

I have to sort out the maternity, nursing, non-nursing, winter, summer, give back, throw away, and give away clothes. Sad Who's coming?

hardwrknmom

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 7:43 pm
oy gevald........

raizy

Post Mon, Dec 12 2005, 10:17 pm
freilich I am with u . I do 2 loads every day except after shabbos when I do usally 4. it does not add up like this.

I learned the hard way. I used to do laundery when I was down to my last underwear!!!

in camp I used to go swimming and then when I came up to change I didnt have clean cloths to put on so with my swimming suit still on I went and did laundry Twisted Evil

baby's mom

Post Tue, Dec 13 2005, 1:10 am
shira wrote:
sounds so easy, doesnt it? I'm totally with you, Freilich but this was laundry backup from................sukkos embarrassed shock

shock wa happened? LOL Scratching Head

shira

Post Tue, Dec 13 2005, 4:01 am
What happened........humm.........

Well, we are in this awful rental waiting for our apartment to be finished. B"H it looks like we will get into our apt in the next 2 months however, in this place, there is no where to put our stuff (its a FURNISHED apartment and they left us one stinking non-functional closet!!!!!). I hate the kitchen, the salon, their furniture, and basically everything about this place and I'm the kind of person who is VERY affected by my environment (thats why we bought a spacious 4 bedroom in yehupitzville as apposed to a cramped little apartment in the center of town where my friends are). I feel so overwhelmed and stagnated that I find myself unable to complete the simplest of domestic tasks. B"H there is a light at the end of the tunnel but its been a rough stretch...............the conquered laundry does motivate me and lift me a bit out of this rut but I still have that awful sinking feeling every time I walk into the apartment.

Thats what happened Smile

willow

Post Tue, Dec 13 2005, 7:13 am
Thanx shira I'll keep that in mind "when the baby comes a dryer comes" LOL
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry