Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Did you remove your widows peak?
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:14 pm
If so, how did you remove it?
I’m seriously considering doing this because I’m having a hard time with Shaitels.
Also, how hard is it to maintain?

amother
Geranium

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m seriously considering doing this because I’m having a hard time with Shaitels.

Hi yes I did I did laser didn’t hurt at all was literally 3 zaps on that area never came back I think did it 4 times(did it when I went in for other stuff)

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:22 pm
I think it’s the most insane thing I’ve ever seen on here. Widows peak is a sign of beauty.

amother
Snowflake

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:23 pm
Do you have one? If not you can’t relate. It’s very hard to have to put your wig so far down in your forehead to cover the widows peak

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:23 pm
Every hair is precious when you get older!!!

amother
Crocus

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:36 pm
I wax it off using strips.

Btw if u have one it’s a sign of creativity

Princess23

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:41 pm
amother OP wrote:

No thanks, I don’t believe in removing hair from my head.

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:44 pm
It’s very hard to wear normal lace wigs with a widows peak especially if it’s the messy kind. I didn’t want to laser so I just tweeze to make it easier for my lace to work. My sheitelmacher suggested this and it’s been working out great.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:03 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
Do you have one? If not you can’t relate. It’s very hard to have to put your age item so far down in your forehead to cover the widows peak

Of course I have one! If there were a poll I’d respond ‘no way!’

coffee icecream

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:08 am
Yes , began to remove just for the sake of tznius. With a low forehead and that it's difficult to make sure the shaitel is so low to cover it properly. Problem is I never finished it. Think depending how much hair you have.. I did electrolysis but currently still have more hair to remove BC I never finished getting rid of it.

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 12:52 am
amother Crocus wrote:
I wax it off using strips.

Btw if u have one it’s a sign of creativity

I don't remove it. I heard it's a sign of a few positive things amongst them creativity, beauty and attractiveness.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:04 am
amother Moonstone wrote:
I don't remove it. I heard it's a sign of a few positive things amongst them creativity, beauty and attractiveness.

Intresting!! Now I know why I'm plotzing out of my creative box. And I think I'm attractive and beautiful!!

amother
Poinsettia

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 1:10 am
No, why would I do that

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 8:38 pm
I started waxing it because it stuck out of my wig and looked funny. It’s tons of maintenance it grows back so quickly and I hate the way it looks. I’m looking for a better option

Goldengoose

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 8:40 pm
yes, I did with laser. I didnt want to but it was getting in the way of wearing wigs away from my face. I don't regret it because my wigs wear and look better but I wish I hadn't had to.

amother
Forsythia

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:18 pm
I lasered it off years ago. It's so much more pleasant to wear a sheitel this way, but DH doesn't like it because he feels my hairline now looks artificial. Something to keep in mind.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:31 pm
amother Aqua wrote:
I started waxing it because it stuck out of my wig and looked funny. It’s tons of maintenance it grows back so quickly and I hate the way it looks. I’m looking for a better option

That’s what I’m worried about. If I would wax, I would probably have to do it every few days or else little stubbles could be visible. What happens on a 3 day yomtov? How soon does it grow back.

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:33 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:
I think it’s the most insane thing I’ve ever seen on here. Widows peak is a sign of beauty.

It's beautiful until you wear a non-lace shaitel that has to be warn half an inch above your eyebrows....

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:43 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:

Seriously? Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hate mine. I’ve always hated it no one ever said anything to make me feel otherwise. Mine actually physically bothers me. I’m sure that part is psychological partly but it really does.
I wax and pluck mine and then forget about it for a while and do it again when I remember. I don’t have a lace wig.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:49 pm
I’m not considering doing this in order to wear a lace wig. It still shows very easily with my regular shaitel that even has bangs. It shows when I wear my snood. I don’t want my hair to show.
It sounds like laser is the way to go. I don’t have time for that now. I wish I could do it myself.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics