Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Looking for a travel stroller

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:13 am
Looking for a travel stroller that has a good push, one hand fold, and can take a riding board and fold with it.

Under $400.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:34 am
That sounds like a unicorn. Many travel strollers will have the good push and one hand hold. Very few can take a riding board, and I don't think any will fold with the board on. The only travel stroller that comes with its own board is the yoyo. Some of the bugaboo strollers probably will take the bugaboo board, but not necessarily the smaller travel strollers.
You can buy a universal riding board but a word of caution as many of the travel strollers are not as strong as a full size and it may break it more quickly.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:37 am
Ok maybe I asking for too much with folding with the riding board. I didn't know that the yoyo didn't fold with it.

I guess I essentially wanted a cheaper yoyo...

What does everyone do in an airport if they have a baby and a 3 year old?

amother
DarkGray

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:38 am
The uppababy minu has a new riding board attachment but it stays sticking out when folded. Otherwise should meet your needs except maybe a bit over budget (used to be 400 but it's probably a bit more now)

amother
Red

Bugaboo butterfly seems to be what you’re looking for . Saw it was on sale for 399 a few days ago ( check kollel budget or Dans deals )
Very happy with mine

amother
Chartreuse

https://www.bugaboo.com/us-en/.....aw.ds
The bugaboo butterfly is on sale for $399 now. I believe it has a buggy board that you can attach, I doubt it folds with it though.

amother
DarkGray

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:39 am
amother OP wrote:
Ok maybe I asking for too much with folding with the riding board. I didn't know that the yoyo didn't fold with it.

A double stroller. A 3yo needs to be buckled in a large crowd for my sanity.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:42 am
amother OP wrote:

We took a baby carrier. One of us wore the baby in the carrier. 3yo had a trunki case to ride on. Although I much preferred the look of a scooter backpack that I saw someone else with. The trunki was a pain to pull along.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:45 am
amother DarkGray wrote:
The uppababy minu has a new riding board attachment but it stays sticking out when folded. Otherwise should meet your needs except maybe a bit over budget (used to be 400 but it's probably a bit more now)

Thank you! Still in budget and looks like it does fold with the stroller!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:46 am
amother Red wrote:
Bugaboo butterfly seems to be what you’re looking for . Saw it was on sale for 399 a few days ago ( check kollel budget or Dans deals )
Very happy with mine

Thank you. I didn't know it was on sale.

Looks like this one won't fold with it although does seem nice for toddler as it has the seat.

I appreciate it.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 10:50 am
amother Blush wrote:
We took a baby carrier. One of us wore the baby in the carrier. 3yo had a trunki case to ride on. Although I much preferred the look of a scooter backpack that I saw someone else with. The trunki was a pain to pull along.

Thanks, I guess a setup like this can be an option.

The scooter backpack would scare me I think, my 3 yo would be zooming off so fast!!

bsy

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:02 pm
The joolz aer can take a buggy board. Not sure about fold. I have the cybex beezy but don't use a board.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics