Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
If you successfully healed your child's gut

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:06 am
My DC has all the systems of gut issues. Stomach pain, constipation, weird rash and bad breath.

Please advise what you did for your child.
Thanks!

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:09 am
Did you rule out allergies already?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:17 am
Holistic healing

Rappel

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:20 am
Healthy food, lots of veggies and some fruits

amother
Daisy

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:21 am
Has he been seen by GI?

amother
Diamond

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 10:25 am
I would see a gi just to rule out issues like frank allergies, celiac, sibo, h pylori etc.

Ideally also run some functional stool testing to give you some direction so you can treat more precisely re: yeast, parasites, sensitivities, pancreatic function, microbiome etc.

But if you just want to diy, a gut healing diet is probably your best bet. Gaps, scd or aip. Can't hurt to do a yeast and parasite cleanse as well. And liver/bile/gallbladder support.

Look into the bioray kids line, they have some good gut products. Tummy and happy iirc.

But in regards to your subject line, as much as I wish I could I haven't been able to heal my children's guts thanks to the culture we live in. Also, gut work is a lifetime of work. But you can try.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:23 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Did you rule out allergies already?

I didn't. Where do I start?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:25 pm
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
Holistic healing

Can you expand on this? We did one session of cranial and it seemed to help only for a short while:(

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
I didn't. Where do I start?

Allergist and a food diary

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:33 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
I would see a gi just to rule out issues like frank allergies, celiac, sibo, h pylori etc.

Ideally also run some functional stool testing to give you some direction so you can treat more precisely re: yeast, parasites, sensitivities, pancreatic function, microbiome etc.

But if you just want to diy, a gut healing diet is probably your best bet. Gaps, scd or aip. Can't hurt to do a yeast and parasite cleanse as well. And liver/bile/gallbladder support.

Look into the bioray kids line, they have some good gut products. Tummy and happy iirc.

But in regards to your subject line, as much as I wish I could I haven't been able to heal my children's guts thanks to the culture we live in. Also, gut work is a lifetime of work. But you can try.

Thank you so much for this. We did the basic stool test and nothing came back abnormal. The chiropractor I went to said the basic stool test isn't worth anything and pressured me into doing one myself for a few hundred dollars.

I actually have the bioray tummy probiodics at home bit haven't used it because verify that it's kosher...

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 3:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you so much for this. We did the basic stool test and nothing came back abnormal. The chiropractor I went to said the basic stool test isn't worth anything and pressured me into doing one myself for a few hundred dollars.

I actually have the bioray tummy probiodics at home bit haven't used it because verify that it's kosher...
Did you see a gi? Stool testing is worthless but they can test for sibo and h pylori.

Those expensive tests give you a lot of info. But there is plenty you can do without. Diet changes are brutal though, and they are the foundation.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics