Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Who sells the best Sheitls in RBS Israel
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 2:01 pm
I am looking for who is the absolute best. I have bought a few over the last 20 years and they are all terrible. None of them look good and I finally want to get some thing that will suit me. But only if it’s top top quality in something I will be happy with. I have heard of. Miri Goldenson and have an appointment next week but I’m wondering if there’s anybody else. Or if anybody else has bought from her I would love to know if it’s really top quality and if it looks super natural. My daughter bought one from Sinaya which she is happy with, but looking for something even higher quality than that. I really would like to stay in the neighborhood because it’s hard for me to get to Jerusalem and I probably have to go a few times.

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:35 pm
I don't know how she compares to Miri Goldenson but Chevy Schoen is very high end and very expensive
https://www.instagram.com/chev.....5Y21k

mamalooo

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 3:46 pm
you need to go to Sara baila axelrod she sells many different brands of sheitels and she is amazing at finding the perfect match for you I bought my first and favorite wig by her and I know many other ppl who bought sheitels and where really happy

amother
Green

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 4:31 pm
Does miri goldenson sell non lace tops?
What are her prices like?
Looking for above shoulder silky sheitel

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:29 pm
amother Freesia wrote:
I don't know how she compares to Miri Goldenson but Chevy Schoen is very high end and very expensive

Chevy sells wigs? When I went to her she didn't sell them. She sent out repairs and did cuts, wash and sets and dye jobs. She has connections to high end sheitel machers though.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
I am looking for who is the absolute best. I have bought a few over the last 20 years and they are all terrible. None of them look good and I finally want to get some thing that will suit me. But only if it’s top top quality in something I will be happy with. I have heard of. Miri Goldenson and have an appointment next week but I’m wondering if there’s anybody else. Or if anybody else has bought from her I would love to know if it’s really top quality and if it looks super natural. My daughter bought one from Sinaya which she is happy with, but looking for something even higher quality than that. I really would like to stay in the neighborhood because it’s hard for me to get to Jerusalem and I probably have to go a few times.

A few ideas
1. Ahuva Rubin- got an amazing wig from her for something hugh quality and natural I'm guessing 15k
2. Lea Shivodolski (I forgot the exact spelling she's in daled)
3. Yafi Kaminer is in jlem but best of the best
4. Bk wigs- shamgar area in jlem my friend loved her wig from there

amother
Freesia

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 12:01 am
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Chevy sells wigs? When I went to her she didn't sell them. She sent out repairs and did cuts, wash and sets and dye jobs. She has connections to high end sheitel machers though.

Yes, she sells custom order wigs.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 12:43 am
I love Sara Baila
If you’re willing to go to an Israeli Batya Pinto makes beautiful Sheitals ( her cutting isn’t amazing )

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:35 am
amother Freesia wrote:

Thank you she lives about two blocks for me and I had contacted her about washing one of my way, but I never even got around to it so I think I will drop my Wig off to get washed and ask her about what she says. I didn’t realize that she sold high-end ones.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:36 am
A few ideas
1. Ahuva Rubin- got an amazing wig from her for something hugh quality and natural I'm guessing 15k

Thank you for the suggestions. I don’t want to see which one but one of them I got on the list and was really not happy. It might just be the luck that I have with them. But I did pay less than 15,000 so maybe it wasn’t as high end.

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 9:55 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for the suggestions. I don’t want to see which one but one of them I got on the list and was really not happy. It might just be the luck that I have with them. But I did pay less than 15,000 so maybe it wasn’t as high end.

Can you please share so that I don't need to pay 15000 before I discover that I wasted hard earned money?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 4:33 pm
amother Stonewash wrote:
Can you please share so that I don't need to pay 15000 before I discover that I wasted hard earned money?

No, mine were much cheaper. That’s why I I’m trying to go a little bit higher in to see if it’s better. Honestly, I bought and Irene and wasn’t too happy. It was OK for a little bit but didn’t stay good for too long. The person that did it did a terrible job on the lace front. And she wouldn’t take responsibility. It is somebody in the neighborhood, but not so comfortable saying the name out loud.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 5:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
No, mine were much cheaper. That’s why I I’m trying to go a little bit higher in to see if it’s better. Honestly, I bought and Irene and wasn’t too happy. It was OK for a little bit but didn’t stay good for too long. The person that did it did a terrible job on the lace front. And she wouldn’t take responsibility. It is somebody in the neighborhood, but not so comfortable saying the name out loud.

Irene is not a high quality wig whatsoever. Everyone knows this. It's processed hair and a lower end American brand, but it is more affordable and comes in really nice colors. None of the ppl I suggested sell Irene's. In Israel you can get stunning custom wigs. Also Batel Tam in Har Nof and Chaya Tunik in Rechavia.

amother
Stonewash

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 2:54 am
A few ideas

Does Ahuva Rubin have an online presence?
What are her contact details?
Do others have positive experiences with her?

amother
Stonewash

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 11:45 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
Does Ahuva Rubin have an online presence?
What are her contact details?
Do others have positive experiences with her?

bump

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:28 am
Can anyone please share names and contact details of who is recommended in Beit Shemesh only (not Jerusalem).

There are names mentioned in this thread but I can't find contact details.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:37 am
I just ordered a custom from Miri Gildenson. I have never ordered a custom or spent that kind of money so I hope I will be happy. I just looked at other places and just didn’t think I was going to be happy with what I found. I spent about an hour and a half with her and she gives you I think it was six months to make changes. Nothing is died. She actually sews in the highlights. I don’t have a pen and paper to write down her number and then put it here but if you Google her name you’ll find it. I think mine was either a 19 or 20. It was 19,000 to give you an idea of the price. I don’t believe she ever run sales. Hope that I will be happy. If you can’t find her number when I have a chance later today. Just running out the door now.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:38 am
Ahuva Rubin

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:50 am
Sara Baila Axelrod

Miri goldenson
https://www.instagram.com/miri_goldenson_wigs

amother
Peony

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 1:57 am
Are these prices in dollars or shekels?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels