Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
My heart breaks when my child cries

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:12 pm
My dc six asd sometimes when he cries Abbott something most kids would understand like
you can't have all of the Legos even though you want cause your sibling wants too
Or when he cries badly about consequence when he obviously did something terribly wrong
Or when he cries when something doesn't go exactly how he wanted and it's a fact he can't change

There is something about his cry that is so unusual and makes my heart break. It's a helpless misunderstood tone of crying and it continues until he is distracted. It's very obvious facts that I know he knows and not sure if his problem is with understanding or accepting it.

It's those moments that break my already broke heart. and makes me worry about his asd way of thinking how it Baan stand in his way all life. And how his own future family might suffer from this too. Like my asd dh breaks my heart too many times with his not under standing basic stuff and with his blockages in understanding many basics and with his limited beliefs.

Any recommendations for a heart cast so it can hold those broken pieces together?

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:32 pm
Homeopathy has really been helping my kiddo who is perpetually stuck in victim mode/can't take responsibility/can't see other perspectives/stuck in fight -flight.

Also LDN.

OP you know what's causing this. Don't give up on healing. It's out there.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:36 pm
amother Bellflower wrote:
Homeopathy has really been helping my kiddo who is perpetually stuck in victim mode/can't take responsibility/can't see other perspectives/stuck in fight -flight.

Also LDN.

OP you know what's causing this. Don't give up on healing. It's out there.

What's LDN

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
What's LDN

https://www.compoundingcenter......rder.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics