Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Girls shoes

Ima03

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 2:49 pm
I do not live in the tri-state area.
My 10 year old DD likes shoes vs sneakers for school and she refuses anything with velcro. There aren't so many frum shoe stores in my area (and the few are very expensive). I find the non jewish stores carry either a klutzy heel or are velcro in her size (probably a 2.5-3). But truth at her age/size most wear crocs or sneakers to school not a loafer or some other slip on.

We've been trying to find a loafer type shoe without a crazy thick sole. Although she is not a narrow, many tend to be a bit wide on her and slip off. She tends to wear a shoe about 3-4 months before it's either falling apart or too small. I really don't want to pay $60+ for a kids shoe that's worn for just a few months.

I have not been so successful buying online lately. Either it's too wide, too small or huge. We buy a bunch and return. I feel like we are returning more than keeping. And just getting frustrated.

At this point her shabbos shoes are too small and her weekday shoes are falling apart and need to be replaced. So we're on the market for both. I need a suggestion for a normal priced online shoe store,but it needs to have a good return policy in case it doesn't fit.

amother
Firethorn

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 12:24 am
Perroquet?

amother
Cognac

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 12:44 am
Fintoes shoes.com
Cheeta.com
These are Jewish brands they are abt $60 but I don’t think there are any cheaper leather quality options. Measure before you buy. They charge for returns tho. Get floafers and let her wear it at home not to ruin her shoes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics