Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo fox VS dragonfly

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 11:09 am
I know there are a few threads abt the dragonfly but no one really compared the 2. I keep going back and forth of which to get between them.
*I live in lakewood/Toms River area.
*I plan on using the bassinet for the baby to sleep in the beginning instead of buying a separate one
* I tried them out in the store and am able to fold both but obviously dragonfly is easier
* I like the look of the fox better but it is big.
Can someone help me please with pros and cons of both!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 12:34 pm
Bump

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 1:02 pm
There's a Bugaboo Cub (available in Europe only) that might be a good compromise. I believe it's a somewhat smaller version of the Fox. Contact shop@luckybaby.be for more info.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 1:11 pm
I also debated between them and ended up going with the fox, because I like the look better and the bassinet is much bigger so if you're really planning to use the bassinet I would go with the fox yeah it's a bulkier stroller but so much nicer

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 2:02 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
I also debated between them and ended up going with the fox, because I like the look better and the bassinet is much bigger so if you're really planning to use the bassinet I would go with the fox yeah it's a bulkier stroller but so much nicer

Thanks!!
I was actually told the actual inside is the same. The salesman took it apart to show me the inside but I still cant believe how it's the same size lol.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 4:42 pm
amother Linen wrote:
There's a Bugaboo Cub (available in Europe only) that might be a good compromise. I believe it's a somewhat smaller version of the Fox. Contact shop@luckybaby.be for more info.

The Cub is the European name for the Lynx, I wouldn't get it as you are loosing out on the best parts of the fox (the big wheels, big basket, better push) and not getting any benefits that outweigh the dragonfly (easy fold, smaller profile etc)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:46 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
The Cub is the European name for the Lynx, I wouldn't get it as you are loosing out on the best parts of the fox (the big wheels, big basket, better push) and not getting any benefits that outweigh the dragonfly (easy fold, smaller profile etc)

Oh good to know! Thanks!

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 5:51 pm
You live in brooklyn and walk alot ? Get the fox. But if you at all live in a place where a stroller goes in a car get a smaller version.
I never use my fox because it is so bulky and big and impossible to fold and takes up the whole trunk. Wish I got something smaller..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics