Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
S/O the dd not saying she got her period. SUPPLIES RECs?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 12:18 am
My daughter didn't get her period yet but I'm assuming it won't be very long. What supplies do I get for her. I wore tampons and pantyliners. I'm assuming a girl would want a pad. What are girls wearing these days? Something for someone very petite. Something comfortable. Something quiet and discreet. Thanks.

Also, when do we switch from the bralettes to actual supportive bras? help why am I so clueless. I think I wore a sports bra for a while.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 12:37 am
It would be really nice to get her teen pads (smaller sizes, more comfortable) and maybe even period underwear and cloth pads to try.

Encourage her to try different things and see what works best for her, there are tons of options nowadays and she doesn't need to make her many periods more uncomfortable than necessary.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Fri, Apr 26 2024, 1:09 am
For my oldest I purchased a box in Amazing savings and purchased teen pads. For my next, she hasn't got her period yet, I found this on Amazon My First Period Sampler Kitâ„¢- Blue Gift Box https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B.....ss_tl . It has everything a girl needs to start off with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children