Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Tannersville/Hunter summer daycamp

tulip3

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:33 pm
I heard that there's an excellent daycamp there. Does anyone have any info on it? Does anyone have any info in general about where to stay for the summer there-which streets are mostly frum for the summer? Is there a whatsapp chat for this?
Thanks!

doctorima

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 3:11 pm
The camp is called Camp Sharon. Park Lane and Spring Street are very popular with frum crowd, but not easy to find housing on. You may have an easier time finding a place in Hunter since most of the Jews are in Tannersville, but I believe there's no weekday minyan in Hunter, only on Shabbos. There's also no camp transportation from Hunter, so you'll be doing the 10-minute drive each way quite often, though you may be able to arrange a carpool. There is an active WA chat; PM me for the link.

tulip3

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 3:46 pm
doctorima wrote:
The camp is called Camp Sharon. Park Lane and Spring Street are very popular with frum crowd, but not easy to find housing on. You may have an easier time finding a place in Hunter since most of the Jews are in Tannersville, but I believe there's no weekday minyan in Hunter, only on Shabbos. There's also no camp transportation from Hunter, so you'll be doing the 10-minute drive each way quite often, though you may be able to arrange a carpool. There is an active WA chat; PM me for the link.

I messaged you! Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics