Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Looking for a tour in London and close places to London



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 4:44 am
I’m going to be in London and would like to take a tour around London and Europe. Probably only London because my budget is very small
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 8:16 am
Bump
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 6:23 am
Bump
Back to top

amother
Maroon


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 6:35 am
Do you mean London and England? Europe is a continent, quite the distance from London. That being said, if you're visiting London I'd advise staying within the city, there is plenty to see and do.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 8:36 am
amother Maroon wrote:
Do you mean London and England? Europe is a continent, quite the distance from London. That being said, if you're visiting London I'd advise staying within the city, there is plenty to see and do.

Thanks. Yes I want to stay in London. Do you know a specific tour company that is good or a specific your or a bus or destination
Back to top

amother
Lotus


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 9:00 am
Where will u be staying? (Area)

If your budget is tight why do a tour?

What are you hoping to see on a tour?

You could get around London easily on the regular london buses and underground especially the west end etc if you want to see Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben/Parliament, Trafalgar Square etc . You can book tickets for each of those too if you want to explore more.

Windsor Castle too if that interests you
(In Windsor not London!)

There's also sightseeing buses you can hope on and off that are a bit more expensive.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 10:49 am
amother Lotus wrote:
Where will u be staying? (Area)

If your budget is tight why do a tour?

What are you hoping to see on a tour?

You could get around London easily on the regular london buses and underground especially the west end etc if you want to see Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye, Tower Bridge, Big Ben/Parliament, Trafalgar Square etc . You can book tickets for each of those too if you want to explore more.

Windsor Castle too if that interests you
(In Windsor not London!)

There's also sightseeing buses you can hope on and off that are a bit more expensive.

I will be there few days. I should probably take one of the sightseeing busses. What are the good bus companies? If I need to choose couple or three place to see which ones are the most worth to visit.
Back to top

amother
Lotus


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 11:07 am
amother OP wrote:
I will be there few days. I should probably take one of the sightseeing busses. What are the good bus companies? If I need to choose couple or three place to see which ones are the most worth to visit.


I dont know you or what interests you so I can't really answer that. You're not really giving much information.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 12:02 pm
amother Lotus wrote:
I dont know you or what interests you so I can't really answer that. You're not really giving much information.

I’m in my 50’s and don’t have specific interest only want to see London.
Back to top

amother
Seafoam


 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 2:25 pm
The Hop on and hop off bus is great for central London.

Then on Groupon you can buy a day trip to tour Bath, Stonehenge, Windsor castle ect.
Back to top

BetsyTacy




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, May 13 2024, 2:29 pm
Why not do a bit of googling to see what interests you? Do you like art? History? There are so many websites that give touring ideas that it will help you focus your interests. I can't imagine going to London and not seeing the tower of London but I'm sure others might disagree. London, even to the navigationally challenged is easy to navigate. Enjoy!!!
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Places to stay short term
by amother
4 Yesterday at 9:24 am View last post
How much should it cost to close and line lace top... $400?!
by amother
14 Sun, Jun 23 2024, 4:34 pm View last post
Looking for a driver, taxi for the day in London
by amother
0 Thu, Jun 20 2024, 5:15 am View last post
ISO tour July 10 or so for a week or so
by amother
10 Wed, Jun 19 2024, 6:53 am View last post
Slowcooker meal with London broil 2 Mon, Jun 17 2024, 2:38 am View last post