Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Reliable Window Cleaning Company in Monsey



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Butterfly




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 11:42 am
I have lots of windows that cannot be reached from the outside.

Some from the inside as well.

TIA


Last edited by Butterfly on Tue, May 14 2024, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 11:48 am
I'm not in that area, but if you edit the title to something like Reliable Window Cleaning Company in Monsey, you may get more clicks.
Back to top

Butterfly




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 1:06 pm
scruffy wrote:
I'm not in that area, but if you edit the title to something like Reliable Window Cleaning Company in Monsey, you may get more clicks.

Thank you. Will edit it.

ETA; Hmmm I don't know how to edit it.
Help
Back to top

Butterfly




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 1:17 pm
Butterfly wrote:


I have lots of windows that cannot be reached from the outside.

Some from the inside as well.

TIA
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 1:21 pm
Butterfly wrote:
Thank you. Will edit it.

ETA; Hmmm I don't know how to edit it.
Help


Go into your original post and you can edit the title from that one.
Back to top

Butterfly




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 2:45 pm
scruffy wrote:
Go into your original post and you can edit the title from that one.

Done.
Thank you for your help.
It's very appreciated.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Splash pad near monsey.
by amother
2 Today at 8:45 pm View last post
If from Monsey or Monroe pls check this out
by amother
9 Today at 4:13 pm View last post
Cleaning Lady Who Uses Up Tons Of Cleaning Supplies
by Cheiny
19 Today at 3:02 pm View last post
Clothing stores in Monsey
by amother
22 Yesterday at 11:34 pm View last post
Looking for a babysitter in monsey 1 Yesterday at 9:31 pm View last post