Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Nitzotz Seminary

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 8:49 am
Hi. I'm the op of the seminary instead of 12th grade thread and would like more info on Nitzotz. If anyone can tell me what the girls are like? Where are the girls from? What the staff is like? Is it full day or half day program? Do they have a dorm? If you know the 11th grade class going into 12th next year can you tell me what they're like as I understand that they have a high school too and I'd consider that as an option if the girls are friendly and accepting. Dd is very intellectual, talented, deep thinking and frum. She wants more hashkafah based learning rather than learning for test eventhough she's smart and does well she wants to feel the connection to what she's learning as well as a connection to her teachers and peers. The school she's at is more of a cold place where the girls hardly speak to the teachers outside of the classroom.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 9:46 am
I think its half day and no dorm.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, May 17 2024, 5:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi. I'm the op of the seminary instead of 12th grade thread and would like more info on Nitzotz. If anyone can tell me what the girls are like? Where are the girls from? What the staff is like? Is it full day or half day program? Do they have a dorm? If you know the 11th grade class going into 12th next year can you tell me what they're like as I understand that they have a high school too and I'd consider that as an option if the girls are friendly and accepting. Dd is very intellectual, talented, deep thinking and frum. She wants more hashkafah based learning rather than learning for test eventhough she's smart and does well she wants to feel the connection to what she's learning as well as a connection to her teachers and peers. The school she's at is more of a cold place where the girls hardly speak to the teachers outside of the classroom.

Idk anything about Nitzotz but Bnos Bina would fit what you are looking for.
They have a dorm.

They aren't academic but their classes are made for intellectual deep thinkers who wanna learn rather than study. They don't assign reports or tests. It's Hashkafah based classes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info