Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Help me find a gown

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 12:28 am
My sil getting married and I need a gown. I prefer cream color but anything can work. I'm a size 6. 😊 tia

amother
Papayawhip

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:10 am
Is her color cream?
If not, I would consider a light pink or blue or anything else which isn’t a variation of white.

My friend’s DD had black and ivory and asked her sisters, mom/mil, and friends to wear ivory or black and ivory, and that is fine, but if you were not asked to wear that color it is rude. You wore white to your own wedding, this is hers, not an opportunity for you to wear white/off white/cream again.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:42 am
Thanks so much!

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:47 am
Love the ones from gilt! And the price Surprised

Hello2u2

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 11:54 am
Hey! I have a gown I wore last June for sale. Cream and silver. Size 6.
I would give you a good price. located in bp.
pm me if you want to see pics Smile

amother
Clear

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:19 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Is her color cream?
If not, I would consider a light pink or blue or anything else which isn’t a variation of white.

My friend’s DD had black and ivory and asked her sisters, mom/mil, and friends to wear ivory or black and ivory, and that is fine, but if you were not asked to wear that color it is rude. You wore white to your own wedding, this is hers, not an opportunity for you to wear white/off white/cream again.
The kallos for the past several years want their whole wedding party to wear off white and cream. I agree that it’s weird. But it’s been that way for the past decade already.

amother
Blue

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Clear wrote:
The kallos for the past several years want their whole wedding party to wear off white and cream. I agree that it’s weird. But it’s been that way for the past decade already.

Yeah and then that’s what they sell so that’s what everyone else gets also. I told everyone by my wedding they could choose whatever color just please not white or black. But they ended up choosing cream and I didn’t want to make a big deal…

Coffee beanz

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 5:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
Love the ones from gilt! And the price Surprised

Yay I'm so glad!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics