Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sneakers with stockings

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 8:25 am
question for DD19 -
she will be working in a local day camp this summer. She wants to have sneakers that will match black socks (she is not going to wear white socks anymore), so going with a black sneaker with white sole - either not sure yet but either a "soccer" style like samba or running style like NB 327 (or similar idea to those). She was wondering if she can wear those with n-de stockings when she wants to look more summery....or is it "wrong" to wear this type of sneaker with n-de stockings? If so, what suggestion do you have?

amother
Currant

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 8:33 am
I am seeing very fashionable women wearing stockings and those type of sneakers.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 10:04 am
amazing! Thank you for the reply!
Is there one style over the other (or color choice) tat will be better with stockings?

sara1232

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 12:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
question for DD19 -
she will be working in a local day camp this summer. She wants to have sneakers that will match black socks (she is not going to wear white socks anymore), so going with a black sneaker with white sole - either not sure yet but either a "soccer" style like samba or running style like NB 327 (or similar idea to those). She was wondering if she can wear those with n-de stockings when she wants to look more summery....or is it "wrong" to wear this type of sneaker with n-de stockings? If so, what suggestion do you have?

I wear nude stocking with black ankle socks and black sneakers. The sock sticks out of the sneaker just a drop but I find it looks better (also way more comfortable bc the socks absorb sweat).

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 12:52 pm
sara1232 wrote:
I wear nude stocking with black ankle socks and black sneakers. The sock sticks out of the sneaker just a drop but I find it looks better (also way more comfortable bc the socks absorb sweat).

hm, interesting idea....though I am not sure she would go for that look. I bet she'll say that it will look like she isnt wearing stockings. I'll have to mention it to her and see

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 1:07 pm
It’s very fashionable for ladies/ girls to wear white socks with sneakers

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 22 2024, 1:25 pm
she is pretty yeshivish...is it fashionable in the yeshivish crowd (we are OOT but she is VERY frum)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics