Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
I needed to hear this tonight

amother
OP

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 12:02 am
https://www.instagram.com/reel....._link

For those who don’t have IG, it’s a clip from Meaningful Minute. Rebbetzin Yemima Mizrachi says, “Don’t wait for your husband to make you happy… you’ll die first.” After this shocking statement she continues- we are blessed at our weddings with Gila, Rina, Ditza vechedva- four kinds of happiness (just the joy of being ourselves- she says, singing in the shower, dancing, inner joy basically). Once we obtain these ourselves, we can get Ahava, Achba, Shalom, verrehu.

I am literally waiting for DH to make me happy. Meanwhile I’m sinking into a hole of depression. I know I need to move on and make a life for myself instead of waiting for others to make me happy. How to get there I’m not sure, but it won’t be by depending on others for my happiness.

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 12:11 am
I heard it too a few days ago and it was also just what I needed!!! Such a great message and she gives it over with humor too!! She should be blessed.

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 12:12 am
And it's so true. When I'm in a funk, nothing someone else does can help. It needs to come from within.

amother
Eggshell

Post Fri, May 24 2024, 1:03 am
Love this!!

Tysm for sharing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational