Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to get a car used with low credit in Brooklyn?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 27 2024, 12:16 pm
My husband has mediocre credit. I have very low credit and am on the verge of bankruptcy. We are trying to scrape together cash to buy a car outright. We lost our lease due to not being able to afford the payments; we had gotten a car above our means. We are trying to make better decisions now. And we both have debt.

So do you have any recommendations where to get a car in Brooklyn or even other parts of NY or NJ whether it’s to buy or rent a car with not great credit but not someone taking advantage.

I’m understanding that I have a better chance of approval if I declare bankruptcy than carry a lot of debt. My score is under 500.

Please no unkind comments, both of us made poor financial decisions and we are working through it together and learning from our mistakes. But it’s hard not having a car, including for parnasa reasons. We both feel ashamed of our poor choices.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries