Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
ISO post sem girls that would like an OOT teaching job

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 7:46 am
I live in a wonderful flourishing community with an established school that is thriving. We are looking to hire some post sem girls who would like a OOT, low key teaching experience. This would be ideal for someone who doesn't plan to start dating immediately after getting back from seminary. There are some wonderful boarding options available and it is bound to be an enjoyable experience!
The school is wonderful, family like feel amongst the staff, everyone looking out for one another.

If interested, please let me know the best way to contact you, either through Imamother or other.

*Anonymous because there are many people from my community on Imamother.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 9:14 am
amother OP wrote:
I live in a wonderful flourishing community with an established school that is thriving. We are looking to hire some post sem girls who would like a OOT, low key teaching experience. This would be ideal for someone who doesn't plan to start dating immediately after getting back from seminary. There are some wonderful boarding options available and it is bound to be an enjoyable experience!
The school is wonderful, family like feel amongst the staff, everyone looking out for one another.

If interested, please let me know the best way to contact you, either through Imamother or other.

*Anonymous because there are many people from my community on Imamother.

What community is this?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 12:48 pm
amother Aqua wrote:
What community is this?

Do you have an email address that I can share more details? If I share my community publicly on Imamother it will be outed in a second...Very Happy

Or you can post under your sn and I will PM you here.

amother
Dill

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 1:11 pm
I would reach out to the seminaries- both in the US and Israel.
Ask them to advertise it and serve as a go-between.
When I was in seminary 25 years ago, some schools did similar. Some even came in to EY to conduct interviews there.

Just be prepared to have the full pitch available including all the information about room and board.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 28 2024, 1:14 pm
amother Dill wrote:
I would reach out to the seminaries- both in the US and Israel.
Ask them to advertise it and serve as a go-between.
When I was in seminary 25 years ago, some schools did similar. Some even came in to EY to conduct interviews there.

Just be prepared to have the full pitch available including all the information about room and board.

Thank you - this is good advice!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics