Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
McCain being really funny - video

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 6:38 am
If I can find the Obama one I'll post it too. Meanwhile here's McCain at a political roast.
He's pretty funny (or at least the guy who wrote his speech is).

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=199273

Clarissa

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 8:56 am
I watched snippets of this last night on the news, and loved it. When you see shots of each of them laughing when the other is being funny, it's kind of a relief, with all of the tension of the upcoming election. So nice to see the human side of both of them. Even if they don't write any of it themselves, and they don't, it's fun to watch.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 8:59 am
And heeeere's Obama:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=199293

Clarissa

Post Fri, Oct 17 2008, 1:41 pm
Thanks for posting those. I'm going to give them a tie on the jokes (maybe a slight edge to Obama, I'll have to watch it again to be sure) but McCain definitely wins on delivery. I know Obama is supposed to be such a smoothie, and he can be really smooth in speeches, press conferences and debates, but he's kind of stiff delivering funny material. So I think McCain wins this one.

Bambamama

Post Sat, Oct 18 2008, 12:38 pm
Clarissa wrote:
When you see shots of each of them laughing when the other is being funny, it's kind of a relief, with all of the tension of the upcoming election. So nice to see the human side of both of them.

I think they kind of have to laugh at the other's jokes, otherwise it would make them look pretty bad!

Barbara

Post Sat, Oct 18 2008, 7:51 pm
Clarissa wrote:
Thanks for posting those. I'm going to give them a tie on the jokes (maybe a slight edge to Obama, I'll have to watch it again to be sure) but McCain definitely wins on delivery. I know Obama is supposed to be such a smoothie, and he can be really smooth in speeches, press conferences and debates, but he's kind of stiff delivering funny material. So I think McCain wins this one.

I actually think McCain was the hands-down winner here. Fun to watch them being human, isn't it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics