Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
McKippa/OBamika

Tamiri

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:10 pm
My eldest DS came home from a stint in the U.S. today. He's wearing a leather kippa embossed with the slogan: John McCain, ah zayer shain shock
He says there is an Obama kippa too.
A friend of his suggested there should be a double sided one. You wear what you want showing, the other side is hidden.
And no, we don't bother to vote for the U.S. president.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:20 pm
McCippah LOL LOL LOL

Tamiri

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:22 pm
What, you don't think Obamika is funny? I am pained.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:24 pm
Obamica LOL LOL LOL

HooRYou

I think they are both a riot. Is that what they wear when they go out courting Jewish votes or to speak in shuls?

ShakleeMom

I think they’re neat. But I also wouldn’t want to attract unnecessary attention to my brains, I don’t adorn it. Israelis are so strange! I saw a young girl today in the pizza shoppe, obviously a guest from Israel, with a ‘chevron’ sweatshirt. No question, she’s from the slogan nation! Americans prefer to adorn themselves with words like “GAP” and “JUICY”. Strange too.

octopus

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:26 pm
ShakleeMom wrote:
I think they’re neat. But I also wouldn’t want to attract unnecessary attention to my brains, I don’t adorn it. Israelis are so strange! I saw a young girl today in the pizza shoppe, obviously a guest from Israel, with a ‘chevron’ sweatshirt. No question, she’s from the slogan nation! Americans prefer to adorn themselves with words like “GAP” and “JUICY”. Strange too.

don't you mean jewcy?

Tamiri

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:26 pm
HooRYou wrote:
I think they are both a riot. Is that what they wear when they go out courting Jewish votes or to speak in shuls?

My son got it free. So he's wearing it.

ShakleeMom

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:28 pm
octopus wrote:
ShakleeMom wrote:

don't you mean jewcy?

LOL, no. I mean the shiksas adorning their tushside with JUICY which is appalling.

HooRYou

Post Thu, Oct 23 2008, 5:31 pm
I think displaying Juicy anywhere on your body would be appalling but that might just be me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics