Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
At the pool

amother

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 12:41 am
This squable often comes up, u see in most b. colonies/camps there are no bathrooms at the pool are. so if your child needs to pee (which might happen often even thow she/he went before cause the water..) there are 2 options 1. let her/him pee at the grass-mechitzah where everyone will see 2. let them go in the pool bec there is clorine that kills the germs and u wont be embaressed bec no one will see. What do u say is the proper way Question

greenfire

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 12:49 am
OMG shock plan ahead and do NOT pee in the pool ... Puke

training means teaching to hold it in till there is a proper place to relieve oneself ... not pishing all over the world ...

Hello Kitty

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 12:53 am
greenfire wrote:
OMG shock plan ahead and do NOT pee in the pool ... Puke

training means teaching to hold it in till there is a proper place to relieve oneself ... not pishing all over the world ...
LOL LOL LOL Your emotion truly looks like someone is pishing all over the world Exclamation Exclamation LOL LOL

Lilkingdom

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 12:57 am
an organized well mannered mother, would make sure her child does not pee in the pool or nearby grass. She will have a plan b. Make sure you know of a nearby bathroom or take along a diaper. put it on for the child to pee in and then remove it. But no way should he/she be allowed to pee in the pool! Thats just purely gross! Puke

flowerpower

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 1:00 am
Why choose either choice? I make sure to take them before they go to the pool. And when they have to pee during swimming, I know they drank too much pool water and it's time to head back.

happyone

Post Sun, Oct 26 2008, 1:25 am
glad someone has pools and colonies on their mind. Here in our neck of the woods the heat's on and we're preparing for a cold winter.

As far as the question asked.... Are you serious or trying to get your posts up? Just raise your kids to be a mench, I don't think you really need advice on what the right thing to do is.

I think it's the same anonymous poster starting all these same subject posts. We're almost better off with intelligent election posts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training