Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Crazy story with cleaning "lady"

yo'ma

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 9:29 pm
Our guest today told us a story today that happened to his mothers' friend. Please keep in mind that this was told to me in 3rd person and he doesn't speak english well.

This woman hired a new cleaning lady that was recomended to her through another cleaning lady. As she was working, hanging clothing to dry, the woman went through the cleaning lady's purse. Don't ask, I don't understand it, either. Anyway, she found a gun. She called the cops. The rest is a little fuzzy, but the cops came and while the cleaning lady was struggling with the cops, her wig fell off and it was really... a man!! shock

NativeMom

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 9:31 pm
OMG that is a crazy story!!

MyKidsRQte

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 9:41 pm
if its true, then there must be alo more to that story

ShakleeMom

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 10:13 pm
I once had a black guy from an agency. It was Erev Pesach and that’s all they had and that’s what I took. It was weird but he sure did a great job on the heavy work.

costanza

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 10:16 pm
I once heard a similar story and it was told by the granddaughter of who it happened too - so I believe that her bubby told her the truth. She once hired a cleaning lady from an agency and when the woman showed up she went downstairs and stayed there for an unusual amount of time. The home owner became suspicious and went to the neighbor to call the police. When they arrived they went downstairs and found that it was a man, who was lying naked on a bed waiting for her to come down. Creepy.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 10:19 pm
I know someone who lives in E'Y and has a very hard time getting a cleaning lady. She often uses an Arab man. I would be scared.

ShakleeMom

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 10:20 pm
How can you not realize that there is a wig. If anyone recognizes a wig it’s us ladies. Heck, I would be able to see on the breasts.

Miss Missie

Post Sat, Nov 01 2008, 11:16 pm
Really freaky!

Keep us posted if you find out more details...

mama-star

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 12:51 am
that's so weird!! when I take my wig off, I'm still a woman. how come that cleaning lady gets to become a man when her wig comes off?

where can I buy a wig like that?

yummydd

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 1:11 am
My friend in Israel said she used a yiddishe boy for a cleaning "lady".

goodheart

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 1:36 am
omg that is reallly freaky

happyone

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 6:06 am
I better check my cleaning girl's hair if it's authentic.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 6:29 am
ok, but there most definitely are cleaning men.

I have a cleaning guy and he is wonderful and cleans well and gets to all the hard spots.

and he is not freaky at all and many many many families on our yishuv use him and a friend of his, not arab, a foreign worker.

I would NEVER use an arab. that would scare the pitutees off me.

shosh

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 6:31 am
Sorry, but I would never use a man either, even if he is Jewish and somebody's granddad!

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 6:36 am
shosh wrote:
Sorry, but I would never use a man either, even if he is Jewish and somebody's granddad!
just curious, why not?

shosh

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 7:01 am
Chiefly because I am a single mother and at home most of the day. Even though this is Israel, and much safer than abroad, etc, I still feel very vulnerable. Pple do have this tendency to assume divorced women are "easy." I've had repairmen tell me their personal problems, taxi drivers tell me that I shouldn't waste my good looks and stay celibate just bc I'm frum, etc. etc. And that's not from me opening dialogue with these guys either. So I'd rather not be alone with some guy whom I hardly know ... I just don't trust anyone ...

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Nov 02 2008, 7:20 am
shosh wrote:
Chiefly because I am a single mother and at home most of the day. Even though this is Israel, and much safer than abroad, etc, I still feel very vulnerable. Pple do have this tendency to assume divorced women are "easy." I've had repairmen tell me their personal problems, taxi drivers tell me that I shouldn't waste my good looks and stay celibate just bc I'm frum, etc. etc. And that's not from me opening dialogue with these guys either. So I'd rather not be alone with some guy whom I hardly know ... I just don't trust anyone ...
got it.
I am also in israel. when the cleaning guy comes to us, it is just me and the baby and him, but I guess there are all types of cleaners and he is very trustworthy, but I do understand what you are saying.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics