Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Any frum Jews in or near Bowling Green, KY?

pappymom

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:30 pm
I have to go to Bowling Green, ,Kentucky for a month in the summer. I am in an online MS program and one of the requirements is a summer "boot camp" on-campus in KY.
Dont ask me how I'm gonna do this with 2 little babies I'm having an anxiety attack just thinking about it. Does anyone know anyone who lives near there? that would be a great help since as far as I know there are zero resources there as far as frum Jews are concerned.
Besides for that, what do you imamothers think about doing this? I will probably be able to come home for some out of the 5 shabbosim, and I have, thank g-d, a very devoted mom and mom-in-law who will happily take care of my kids. dh works. I just get nauseous and sooooo nervous thinking about leaving my kids for so long.....I feel like my 2 yr old (then almost 3) will be so angry at me...u think she'll have long term problems bec of this???? helllllllllllllllllllllllllp
I know I'm totally off topic but I'm really nervous about this and any help/advice/words of encouragement will be very much appreciated

TzenaRena

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:40 pm
Maybe try calling the Chabad shluchim in Kentucky

Chabad of Kentucky

Address: 3706 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40205 USA
Phone: 502-459-1770
Fax: 502-451-3123

Personnel »

Rabbi Avrohom Litvin, Co-director
Mrs. Goldie Litvin, Co-director
Rabbi Yossi Levy
Rabbi Boruch Susman, Outreach and Campus Activities Director

Chani

Post Sat, Nov 08 2008, 9:41 pm
My suggestion would be to get connected with Nashville - it's only an hour away. There's a very nice (albeit somewhat small) orthodox community there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics